Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Re: Hey Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    This is a stupid f#ckn thread!
    23Bison, Never heard of him.

We’re a very good outside shooting team guys. I wouldn’t leave any of our guys with open 3’s.

Prediction:
    UCSB 82
    ND 69

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post

We’re a very good outside shooting team guys. I wouldn’t leave any of our guys with open 3’s.

Prediction:
    UCSB 82
    ND 69
    Itll be that close?

I found that a little homophobic 56 but since I’m totally happy we’re playing the likes of you Sunday than gay and happy I am.

I just stopped by to learn about your basketball team and town and now I’m getting lynched because I like the start of college basketball. I think you’re all just mad Josh Dumel left North Dakota for sunny Southern California. You can sing “red rover, red rover” all you want but Josh is staying here in So Cal...
    Hey you said you were Doogie Houser. Not me. You found it homophobic??? Dont care.

If youre here to talk BB then talk BB instead of all of the non-sensical bull shit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Hey you said you were Doogie Houser. Not me. You found it homophobic???
    Doogie Howser was a tv show based on a very young doctor. He wasn’t homosexual. Neil Patrick Harris played that character and yes he came out as homosexual. Doogie wasn’t gay, Neil was. Welcome to 2018 Bison. I feel like I’m in the 1950’s...

Doogie Howser was a tv show based on a very young doctor. He wasn’t homosexual. Neil Patrick Harris played that character and yes he came out as homosexual. Doogie wasn’t gay, Neil was. Welcome to 2018 Bison. I feel like I’m in the 1950’s...
    Why was Vinnie always sneaking through his window, hmmmmmmm?

Prediction:
    UCSB 82
    ND 69
    Oh, I think you will be surprised how low NDSUs offense can keep our score. 69 is a tad too high. You haven't seen anything like the Richman weave!!! If you stay awake until half time I would be surprised.
    Last edited by Burnt_Secondary; 11-09-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Why was Vinnie always sneaking through his window, hmmmmmmm?
    I vaguely remember that show; I might have seen an episode or two. So Vinny was the creepo? Interesting. So you guys really aren’t very good at basketball I’m gathering? That sucks...and the Denver Broncos stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Honestly, basketball season doesn't matter for NDSU or UCSB until February and March. With the format currently the regular season is just a 20+ game preseason for us one bid leagues. I know you mean well to try and trash talk and such but unless either school is in a multi bid league, this game doesn't matter. Hopefully it will be a fun game to watch, I will be there, but it affects nothing outside of a possible injury.

College hoops, as big of a fan as I am, mean nothing for mid majors this time of year. (Maybe knock off a major conference team if you get the chance.) On a side note, I think it's up to the conferences to try and up the intensity of the conference season by giving one and two game tournament byes to the 1 and 2, 3 and 4 teams in the conference respectively but that is a story for another thread.

By the way, have you ever heard of the poster named Lakes? I think you'd like him.
    Although I get your point about the BW & Summit being one-bid leagues, these games are still VERY IMPORTANT when it comes to seeding. The statistical differences for teams advancing in the Big Dance as a 15 vs 14 vs 13 seed, etc are huge. Should either or both UCSB & NDSU win their conference tournaments and advance, this game will have an impact on seeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauchofreg View Post
    Although I get your point about the BW & Summit being one-bid leagues, these games are still VERY IMPORTANT when it comes to seeding. The statistical differences for teams advancing in the Big Dance as a 15 vs 14 vs 13 seed, etc are huge. Should either or both UCSB & NDSU win their conference tournaments and advance, this game will have an impact on seeding.
    Agreed. I already made this same point.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One advantage to NDSU having a rotten basketball team with no foreseeable future is that at least people still come here and talk smack. Football can’t get that unless we play a P5