Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potential Playoff Matchups

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Potential Playoff Matchups

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    IF IF IF (don't want to jinx it) the Bison win it all this year, they get to raise the banner at the 2019 home opener with the F'n Hawks. Sweet.
    That'll be convenient, when the NCAA ships it to the wrong school again they can just bring it down in the helmet car.

I want to play North Carolina A&T.

This way, when NDSU destroys the Aggies, all talk about how they (and all of the HBCU's) are just as good as the rest of FCS can be ended.

There was no reason for A&T to get first place votes early in the year, but they did anyways.

A&T can be proud of their "black national championship" and go home after seeing what a true national champion looks like.
    Last edited by NDSUKurt; 11-07-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    IF IF IF (don't want to jinx it) the Bison win it all this year, they get to raise the banner at the 2019 home opener with the F'n Hawks. Sweet.
    ***If your erection lasts more than four hours. Please seek medical attention.***
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post

This way, when NDSU destroys the Aggies, all talk about how they (and all of the HBCU's) are just as good as the rest of FCS can be ended.

There was no reason that A&T was getting first place votes early in the year.

A&T can be proud of their "black national championship" and go home after seeing what a true national champion looks like.
    That's why they'll never play. They love the money and delusion.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post

There was no reason that A&T was getting first place votes early in the year.

This is the one team I want to see in the dome. Bring it. Please make this happen.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

A&T won't survive Thanksgiving weekend.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    A&T won't survive Thanksgiving weekend.
    Well, if San Diego can....

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's why they'll never play. They love the money and delusion.
    I think there have been MEAC teams in the playoffs before, the teams that aren't celebration bowl eligible have received at large bids before.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I think there have been MEAC teams in the playoffs before, the teams that aren't celebration bowl eligible have received at large bids before.
    Shows what I know. I figured they were the top team in the MEAC and it wasn't even close.

Go FAMU, I guess.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Shows what I know. I figured they were the top team in the MEAC and it wasn't even close.

Go FAMU, I guess.

Yes, go FAMU. If FAMU wins out, they win the MEAC and go to the Celebration Bowl, and North Carolina A&T will get an at large spot. I truly think that A&T (or their opponent that they are matched up with) would be funneled to play in Fargo in order to get interest from the HBCU fanatics that cling to their dreams of proving how great they are.