Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Misery St game

Default Re: The Misery St game

With the combination of the game not on KVLY or Midco, ND deer opener and 2nd weekend of MN deer hunting, and an expected NDSU blow-out victory, tomorrow will probably have the least amount of NDSU fans watching the game in a very long time.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Its not going to be on KVLY?

Is it at least going to be on ESPN Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Its not going to be on KVLY?

Is it at least going to be on ESPN Plus?
    its exclusive to ESPN +, its the yearly "Valley Game of the Week"
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    You would think driving south 775 miles would change the weather. Not by much. Ground was snow covered from Omaha (where I stayed last night) to about 80 miles north of Springfield. Cloudy mid 30s with NW wind right now. Tonight is supposed to drop to 17. Sunny and 42 for tomorrow.

Bring multiple layers for the game.
    The difference is that is extremely unusual and cold this time of year in that part of the country and not unusual for Fargo. There is a huge cold front over the lower Midwest part of the country this weekend. It's going to be low 30s in Indy this weekend which is 25-30 degrees below average.

We drove 870 miles up to Fargo last week and attended the Harvest Bowl game.
    I guess I can go the 180 miles to Springfield tomorrow. I'll get tickets at the game after checking in at tailgating and finding out where most of the Bison crowd will be sitting.

Wind chill tomorrow of 8 degrees during the game. It will be a Decotah Field game ........

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The difference is that is extremely unusual and cold this time of year in that part of the country and not unusual for Fargo. There is a huge cold front over the lower Midwest part of the country this weekend. It's going to be low 30s in Indy this weekend which is 25-30 degrees below average.
    Last time I went to a game in Springfield we lost and it was coooold.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Anyone in the area (and not making the trip), feel free to stop by the watch party in Huntsville, AL. We'll be having a good time at Mad Malts Brewing there, although I do wish I was making the trip instead. But indoors and heated is nice. https://www.facebook.com/events/583343758771274/

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer View Post
    We drove 870 miles up to Fargo last week and attended the Harvest Bowl game.
    I guess I can go the 180 miles to Springfield tomorrow. I'll get tickets at the game after checking in at tailgating and finding out where most of the Bison crowd will be sitting.

Wind chill tomorrow of 8 degrees during the game. It will be a Decotah Field game ........
    Hello my friend!!!! We just got home from deer hunting today. Enjoy the game. If you are going to eat in Springfield Whole Hog Cafe for BBQ. Across from Bass Pro. East side of Sunshine and Campbell. The ribs are good.The pulled pork is great . Stay away from the brisket but th burnt end are good. Pizza-Arris. South Springfield. Get the greek sausage.

Travel safe and tell Mom hi!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Things I’ll be watching today include:

- Just went to the Springfield News-Leader looking for Da Bears pregame articles Nope!
    11 articles on basketball, 2 on football - both dealing with the SDSU game.
    Can you say basketball school???
    (Good baseball too)

- 24 freshman combined with 18 transfers on this years’ MSU recruiting class.
    Hope Coach Steckel gets the time to benefit from such a huge recruiting class - not a good sign for someone in their 4th season, though.
    2018 - (4-5, 2-4 MVFC)
    2017 - (3-8, 2-6 MVFC)
    2016 - (4-7, 2-6 MVFC)
    2015 - (1-10, 0-8 MVFC)

- LB Angelo Garbutt (6’ 2” 230 JR) is this years’ Dylan Cole for MSU (now with the Houston Texans).
    Averaging 9.2 tackles per game. Wow!

- JR QB Peyton Huslig is quicker than the YSU QB’s, nice challenge for Jabril Cox & Co to contain. I like that he has both 13 TD passes and 13 INT’s. How ‘bout a 2 & 2 day??? ( Easton’s ratio is 14/2......wow!)
    Last edited by bruinbison; 11-10-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Misery State was down 20-3 and came back to tie it vs #22 Big 12 Oklahoma State. they gonna be tough too this year.

https://missouristatebears.com/news/...in-opener.aspx
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?