Thread: ETSU Game

Default ETSU Game

So NDSU football won't be playing the Saturday after Thanksgiving so I'm thinking of driving over to the ETSU game. I know nothing about their program other than it looks like they've been solid the last two years.

Not sure if we will be competitive or not.

Any thoughts?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Default Re: ETSU Game

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    So NDSU football won't be playing the Saturday after Thanksgiving so I'm thinking of driving over to the ETSU game. I know nothing about their program other than it looks like they've been solid the last two years.

Any thoughts?
    Contact Keith Brake at 1660. Pretty sure that's where he graduated from college. Believe he still keeps tabs

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Oooo, good idea. Maybe I'll call in or tweet at him during his show and ask.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I believe they lost a lot. Still a formidable team to play.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any thoughts?
    I'm going to that game as well, it's only about an hour from me. I'm hoping ETSU gets a home playoff game and it's before the BB game so I can catch both.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any thoughts?
    Well they made it to the SoCon championship game last year but it appears they only return 1 starter and their only senior only played about 5 minutes a game last year. They have some good size but also have a young team, should be great game between two young teams early in the year.