Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 3.0

Default Re: Bracketology 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    what do the Hawks have to do to make the tournament?
    Dom Izzo
    Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY
    ·
    3h

With today’s developments; #UND wins next week and I believe they’re in the playoffs.
    In just the MVFC Western Illinois, Northern Iowa & Illinois State all helped today......all with 5 losses now

Idaho State is getting drilled, another playoff team biting the dust unless they beat Weber State which seems highly unlikely.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Not sure I've ever seen so many things go right for UND, they still aren't in but they aren't far off.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Not sure I've ever seen so many things go right for UND, they still aren't in but they aren't far off.
    People always overthink what committees might do.

Get to 7-4 and they are a bubble team. That’s 7-3 against FCS with the FBS loss not having any affect on the resume.

The number of expected selections from the East could work in their favor if the committee sees a need for “balance”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Dom is projecting Incarnate Word to make the field if they win this weekend. Their schedule says they have a game scheduled with Iowa State on December 1st. Someone explain to me how that would work? Am I missing something regarding the Iowa State game?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    So Dom is projecting Incarnate Word to make the field if they win this weekend. Their schedule says they have a game scheduled with Iowa State on December 1st. Someone explain to me how that would work? Am I missing something regarding the Iowa State game?
    They added this game when someone cancelled them. It's in the contract if either Iowa State makes the big 12 champ game or UIW makes the playoffs the game is cancelled.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post
    They added this game when someone cancelled them. It's in the contract if either Iowa State makes the big 12 champ game or UIW makes the playoffs the game is cancelled.

Thanks. I figured there were stipulations. I hope IW makes the field just to mess things up. I'm wondering if they could play an opening round game, get beat and then play the money game at ISU.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post

Actually after the SDSU/ISU game got called due to weather IWU canceled their North Alabama game to pick up extra bucks.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Even if they somehow make the playoffs, UN_ will still get their asses handed to them in that game no matter who they play.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Put in a 6-5 MVC team. I hope the SLC only gets 1 team in.