Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 3.0

Default Re: Bracketology 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    He leads the nation in pregame speeches.
    Is he still going to be moving on soon to bigger and better opportunities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

According to the JMU board they have nothing to worry about as far as him having any offers for the forseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

According to the JMU board they have nothing to worry about as far as him having any offers for the forseeable future.
    Just to be safe let's start a "Looking Ahead...Who's After Houston?" thread.

P.S.---posters on their board probably know as much/little as we do about Coach K.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Just to be safe let's start a "Looking Ahead...Who's After Houston?" thread.

P.S.---posters on their board probably know as much/little as we do about Coach K.
    That’s good thinking. Best to be prepared.

Don't believe everything you think.

Yeah. JMU is still clearly one of the 8 best teams in FCS. Not saying the committee will get that right but...
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

There's got to be a blend of how good a team can be mixed with their resume. If you consistently come out flat and put up a couple stinkers against good but not really good competition, how do you compare that to teams who take care of business against lesser competition?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

There's got to be a blend of how good a team can be mixed with their resume. If you consistently come out flat and put up a couple stinkers against good but not really good competition, how do you compare that to teams who take care of business against lesser competition?

Statistically analyze a significant sample of college football games and derive a set of rules that help you predict the true talent of teams based on objective criteria? Just a guess.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Statistically analyze a significant sample of college football games and derive a set of rules that help you predict the true talent of teams based on objective criteria? Just a guess.
    Is that what the committee does/will do?

Of course not.

They will borrow TAB's Magic 8 Ball.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix