Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: YSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: YSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They put Cam in bad positions a lot. I have a soft spot for him.

Could just be his grandma's cookies though, can't be certain.
    So much this. Just kick less.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    So much this. Just kick less.
    So you're saying they should have punted?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    So you're saying they should have punted?
    Go for it on 4th down.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Go for it on 4th down.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Yeah, I know (thus the purple). BA hates punting.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yeah, I know (thus the purple). BA hates punting.
    All the kicking. And it’s not hate for the act so much as the bad decisions that result in there being so much of it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Dude, the team is already pretty much great. This was the first game of the season where the Special Teams struggled. Offensive, especially the receiving corp, also struggled (I credit YSU for keeping the running game in check). Defensively, the Bison were awesome.

With the issues NDSU had on Saturday, guess what happened - they won.

As far as which school you claim to come from, I strongly believe it's the same one that GOBISON123 and Alsen went to, or maybe you all share the same head and keyboard as you guys struggle to say anything positive about the team that has 14 National Championships.
    What the hell brought that on? The Bison are beyond great, and IMO, the special teams have improved quite a bit this year. Coaching is awesome and we have the greatest guys in the country on this team. Of course not as talented as top FBS teams, but better men. Hail the Bison with their tails up in the air! You can kiss whats under there.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Numbers may or may not lie, but they definitely can be used to influence to fit an argument. Being that I'm not a politician nor am I selling anything, the stats I posted are solid. Plus, I used them in an objective stance.
    Wow dude! You really do need to come down off of your,"holier than thou," pedastel. BTW, you most certainly are politicking, and you are trying to sell us all on your being the smartest and greatest Bison superfan ever!

Perhaps you should erect a throne near the entrance to the Fargo Dome so the rest of us peons can come and bow down to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Wow dude! You really do need to come down off of your,"holier than thou," pedastel. BTW, you most certainly are politicking, and you are trying to sell us all on your being the smartest and greatest Bison superfan ever!

Perhaps you should erect a throne near the entrance to the Fargo Dome so the rest of us peons can come and bow down to you.
    I see you don’t like it when you’re brought up negatively on this message board. Perhaps you should think about that the next time before you go off on certain players when they have a play or game.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Boy, I saw this film review cutup from Ross Uglem's twitter feed where #52 for YSU treats Tanner Volson (likely an AA offensive lineman by the end of this year) like a rag doll (EDIT: I guess Volson did get chipped by the other DT but still between those 2 DTs they dominated the Bison interior O-line on that play):

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...18602117160963

It really make you wonder how the hell this YSU team lost to Indiana St by 26 and to freaking Butler who's currently tied for last place in the non-scholarship Pioneer League. Maybe Bo was right to chew their asses publicly in his press conference after their game last week??? It's gotta be insanely frustrating to see your team play games like this one, and make plays like this one, sometimes and then disappear other times.
    Looked to me 91 took Volson off the block and knocked him over rather than 52 throwing him aside.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Looked to me 91 took Volson off the block and knocked him over rather than 52 throwing him aside.
    100% 91 is the player that pushes Volson off the block and sends him rolling. Not sure how he was supposed to combat that while he is engaged with 52 directly in front of him. One of those videos that looks like one thing but is most definitely not as impressive when you realize what really happened.