Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Dog Vendor

Default Re: Hot Dog Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    The hot dog peddler is extremely overpriced and underwhelming. Top Dog Hot Dog is 1000x better.

Come at me.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I agree. A couple of years ago at a VB game I asked for raw onion. He said you need to try the fried onions. I said no thank you raw onion would be fine. He said he didnt have any. No onion for a dog???? As you said--over priced and under whelming .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos View Post
    was the new hot dog peddler wearing this patch???

sweet patch!!

The dogs went to the dogs beginning last year. Mid-season came a switch to different (smaller, mealy textured) brats. This year the brat situation in both BBFH and SHAC is poor. Brats meh, and no fried onions. Have to check out the BBQs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sharptail View Post
    The dogs went to the dogs beginning last year. Mid-season came a switch to different (smaller, mealy textured) brats. This year the brat situation in both BBFH and SHAC is poor. Brats meh, and no fried onions. Have to check out the BBQs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I did not notice the other night, was Firehouse Subs there? They had a good Philly Cheesesteak last year. I was pushing time last week and settled for hard to screw up Taco in a Bag.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Firehouse is still there.

533 In a row

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I did not notice the other night, was Firehouse Subs there? They had a good Philly Cheesesteak last year. I was pushing time last week and settled for hard to screw up Taco in a Bag.
    Firehouse still had their stand their but nobody working it for the exhibition game, guessing it'll be open for regular season games. That'll probably be my new go to for in game food if I don't have time to eat before hand