Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "BIGS" O'Dell Wilson Thread...

Default "BIGS" O'Dell Wilson Thread...

Can't believe this future legend doesn't have his own thread.

BIGS looked awesome out there on the court tonight in his 1st game as a Bison.

NDSU needs a guy like him down low, banging and clanging and throwing his weight around..

Bjorkland had great positioning and moves, Dexter was more of a 3/4, Rocky Krueser is even a 4 in my opinion.

BIGS is a 5... a legit 5.

Can't wait to watch him progress... in meantime. here's a video of him scoring 31... (fast forward the 1st 42 seconds) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COmT...ature=youtu.be
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: "BIGS" O'Dell Wilson Thread...

A legit 5? The kid is 6'6" 250lb. He plays more like a forward than a 5. Bjorkland was 6'8" and used to wrestling pigs and had the best footwork I've seen come through NDSU. Dex looked to be physical and had the length with his arms to play 5. Not to mention a motor and game intelligence that was above those he played against. Wilson will get owned by anyone with height. I hope he proves me seriously wrong.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

6'6" with his frame is plenty big to be a legit threat in the post in the Summit League with good enough fundamentals and footwork. He doesn't need to be a true 5 as in "go park your butt in the post and don't leave until it's time to get back on defense" but having a guy who's a legit back-to-the-basket threat opens up the offense so much since defenses are forced to collapse on guys like that when they get the ball in the post. He's got potential it seems but I think he's got a ways to go before he can be a contributor based on what I saw last night.

Well Biggs will have a year to get his body, feet and mind into the game. He will be redshirting. Looks to be a banger type in the middle and did have a really nice move to the basket last night.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Odell could be a real good player but you will never have more of a legit 5 than what Bjorklund was. He allowed you guys to play so many different ways.

Legit 5s are very hard to find. How about just play to our strength and not worry about what we dont have.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Kid needs a redshirt year. Will really benefit him. Very raw. Excited about the youth of this team, positionless ball. I actually think this team will get better as the year goes on. which will be nice.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Kid needs a redshirt year. Will really benefit him. Very raw. Excited about the youth of this team, positionless ball. I actually think this team will get better as the year goes on. which will be nice.
    why the heck would Dave Redshirt him? We need a street guy down low, a real O.G. Oral Roberts, Iupui always gave us fits with a 6 6 240 guy down low.

I want BIGS to play asap, we need to juice!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I have seen BIG WIL in some pictures from this weekend he looks thick can't wait to add his game to our roster. I bet he played as zion in practice this week.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    I have seen BIG WIL in some pictures from this weekend he looks thick can't wait to add his game to our roster. I bet he played as zion in practice this week.
    We got 7 foot Jordan Meidinger next year too... had a year to recover from knee

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com