Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave Richman intervew with BisonReport

Default Re: Dave Richman intervew with BisonReport

Cook is too valuable to RS IMO. Wilson RS will mean Geu will come off bench.

Default Re: Dave Richman intervew with BisonReport

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    He could definitely use it, we'll just see if he makes it the whole season as a redshirt, having only Rocky & Deng available to man the 5 could be troublesome, lots of minutes in store for both of those guys. Anyone else in line to redshirt? Going into the game I thought Knotek might be the guy to redshirt along side Wilson but based on play last night he looks ready to play right away. Cook really struggled I thought and seemed to be forcing some things, looks like the talent is there but he was just pushing too hard. Based on last night only I'd say he'd be the most likely other candidate but I know the coaches have substantially more to base those decisions on than I do.
    I think Eady could take minutes at the 4 as well. Having 3 guys rotate at the 4 and 5 is what they've done in the past for the most part anyway where they all play 25 minutes per game or so. I think you'll see 4 guards on the floor plenty this year. Griesel could play as a perimeter 4 a little bit also a la AJ Jacobson.