Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Committee Rankings

Default Re: Committee Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    JMU loss might be a fluke event. Kinda reminds me of Bison loss against Sycamores few years ago when Brock threw 4 interceptions.
    Which two losses is the fluke?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Maybe but myself and others said before the season started that we felt they just wouldn't be as good this year. Two FCS losses and a loss to a beatable FBS. Doesn't seem like a fluke to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Their bubble has burst. They are a hot mess at QB and the transfer train has predictably led them off the cliff.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

JMU loss might be a fluke event. Kinda reminds me of Bison loss against Sycamores few years ago when Brock threw 4 interceptions.
    I’d agree with their loss to Elon but not the New Hampshire one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Their bubble has burst. They are a hot mess at QB and the transfer train has predictably led them off the cliff.
    I don't see how you sustain success with transfers regularly filling key positions like QB and RB. Has to be hard to sustain a winning culture that way.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I don't see how you sustain success with transfers regularly filling key positions like QB and RB. Has to be hard to sustain a winning culture that way.
    They will call it a rebuilding year.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Jsu and shsu are the same way.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    They will call it a rebuilding year.
    Building a Culture > Quick fixes

At least the director of NCAA championships shouldn't have to worry about hate mail "streaming" into his inbox in the days leading up to Frisco this year...

Maybe they ran out of streamers

Yeah no. They got their fannies wooped. Their offense has looked like crap most of the season. Their defense is still pretty good but there's trouble in the burg. Houston doesn't have much of a track record of sustained success. He's only been HC 2 other places for 5 total seasons. We'll see if he's worth that big money he got.