Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Committee Rankings

Default Re: Committee Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’d like to see Weber play in the dome. It’s been a few years since they gave us a scare in Utah.
    I’d like to see Sac State, Weber Or Montana. The CAA is soft and boring. Besides JMU there’s no quality. I was really hoping for Villanova or Towson to emerge as another strong team but they really shit the bed during conference play.

If we get SDSU or Sammy again in the semifinals I’m going to be thoroughly disappointed. I’ve seen those movies too many times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    As much as Fargo media, and people here and on social media want to bitch and moan about the conspiracy theory that they put NDSU and SDSU on the same side just to get one of them knocked off, it simply is not true. The committee has stated that they do not look at adjusting seatings to prevent or cause that. That said they rank the seeded teams 1-8 and then determine the thanksgiving games, leaning on travel and location, after that. 2 years ago, the Jacks actually were on the opposite aide of the bracket. They could have met in Frisco had they not turned on the turnover machine in Harrisonburg in the semis.
    Yeah. I think SDSU at 4 is very fair. Weber should absolutely be 2, they have a much better resume than JMU, and will have an even better one when they beat the Griz in Missoula.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I’d like to see Sac State, Weber Or Montana. The CAA is soft and boring. Besides JMU there’s no quality. I was really hoping for Villanova or Towson to emerge as another strong team but they really shit the bed during conference play.

If we get SDSU or Sammy again in the semifinals I’m going to be thoroughly disappointed. I’ve seen those movies too many times already.
    I think both of those teams have had a tough slate of injuries, but you’re right. Was hoping for some competition for the Dukes this year.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, they've came to the dome in the playoffs twice since then, with better teams for that matter, and gotten trucked.

It's kind of strange how worried a lot of you are about where SDSU is at in the bracket. Gives credence to their fans growing egos about them catching NDSU in terms of being a program and that we're scared of seeing them in the playoffs. Send SDSU to the Fargodome in the 2nd round for all I care. If the Bison are on their game, which they tend to be in the playoffs, there's no FCS team including SDSU that can hang with them.
    can anyone name another team in any sport that worries so much about a team they are 12-2 against the last decade and won half the games by 20 plus?? be like Patriots fans crapping themselves on Jets week..

I guess I must be missing why JMU is so high, they haven't been really impressive at all this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    I guess I must be missing why JMU is so high, they haven't been really impressive at all this year.
    Didn't you hear? They are the real dynasty
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am curious where you think they should be? (And this is meant in an honest, non-asshole way.) I could see swapping them with Weber State (which may happen by the end of the year), but I don't know if I would bump them below SDSU.... I mean they still are undefeated in the FCS and playing from a "power conference".
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am curious where you think they should be? (And this is meant in an honest, non-asshole way.) I could see swapping them with Weber State (which may happen by the end of the year), but I don't know if I would bump them below SDSU.... I mean they still are undefeated in the FCS and playing from a "power conference".
    I agree with what you said, its the talk about they are head and shoulders above all the other teams is what confuses me.

I agree with what you said, its the talk about they are head and shoulders above all the other teams is what confuses me.
    I haven't watched them enough to provide an intelligent comment. I suspect the Top 4 are the correct top 4. I am not sure any of the Top 4 are without weaknesses.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well you better hope they drop a game because they're looking like the 4 seed.
    Typical SDSU fashion will be to trend toward a 4 seed then bomb a game at the end and get #8 or play in and immediately get sent through Fargo.