Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Vs. Missouri State

Default NDSU Vs. Missouri State

We're driving down and going to the game and looking to buy tickets but just wondering where most of the NDSU fans will be sitting.

Thanks!

Default Re: NDSU Vs. Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by miller1209 View Post
    We're driving down and going to the game and looking to buy tickets but just wondering where most of the NDSU fans will be sitting.

Thanks!
    Just buy a ticket at the door for $5 and find some yellow. There will be plenty of room.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really? Just wait to buy tickets when we're there?

stadium capacity 17,500 - last home game had 6,374 in attendance

Hell, by halftime you should be able to sit next on the student side which is supposed to be half the stadium or something. Here's a pic with me, Bison Gal and some Mo State bobo.

We wandered out at halftime and brought some beers in because security was lax AF. It was cold but I was warm, if you know what I mean.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hell, by halftime you should be able to sit next on the student side which is supposed to be half the stadium or something. Here's a pic with me, Bison Gal and some Mo State bobo.

We wandered out at halftime and brought some beers in because security was lax AF. It was cold but I was warm, if you know what I mean.

LOL -- I was at that game also. Tolnabison got got busted with a beer, and the security guard told him to come with him & dump it out. On the way the guard said "Well, aren't you going to finish it?" Then on the way back in, he said "From now on, be a little less obvious".
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    LOL -- I was at that game also. Tolnabison got got busted with a beer, and the security guard told him to come with him & dump it out. On the way the guard said "Well, aren't you going to finish it?" Then on the way back in, he said "From now on, be a little less obvious".
    He was the one I got the idea for the beers from!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I had one in each glove, a couple in my pockets, and about 4 in the hood of my hoodie.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I think I had one in each glove, a couple in my pockets, and about 4 in the hood of my hoodie.
    Goodness it was cold that day! Great time.

Damnit. My wife is going out of town for a conference or I'd be making that trip again. Shit team, meh stadium but always a fun time!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯