Nicholls at UND vs 1.NDSU
    Sacred Heart at Colgate vs 8. Delaware

Chattanooga at JSU vs 4. Kennesaw State
    SEMO at ISUR vs 5. SDSU

SHSU at McNeese St vs 3. UC Davis
    USD at EWU vs 6. Weber State

Towson at NC A&T vs 2. JMU
    Elon at ETSU vs 7. Wofford

At-Large: JMU, Weber State, EWU, SDSU, Ill State, North Dakota, Chattanooga, ETSU, JSU, Elon, Towson, SHSU, NC A&T and Nichols

Bubble: UNI, WIU, Maine, SBU, UCA, Furman, Samford, Idaho State, Missouri State, ISUB, Montana State, Montana, Mercer
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: Bracketology 2.0

I think WIU has a very good shot to make the field. Currently 4-4 with 3 very winnable game remaining (@SIU, @USD, vs ISUb). 7-4 overall and 6-2 in the valley would be a pretty solid playoff resume I think.

The MVFC may only get 3 teams in this year if ISUr and UNI continue to be up and down (and they play each other this week).

Haven't looked at standings recently, but I'd think any Valley team that can reach 7-4 will get into the playoffs. Just waaaay too much turmoil in the FCS and the committee knows the Valley has solid teams for the playoffs. If things keep going, who knows, a 6-5 Valley team could make it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

[QUOTE=BisonNation11;1306615]Haven't looked at standings recently, but I'd think any Valley team that can reach 7-4 will get into the playoffs. Just waaaay too much turmoil in the FCS and the committee knows the Valley has solid teams for the playoffs. If things keep going, who knows, a 6-5 Valley team could make it.[/QUOTE]

It has happened before.......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

[QUOTE=Mr Meaty;1306623]
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Haven't looked at standings recently, but I'd think any Valley team that can reach 7-4 will get into the playoffs. Just waaaay too much turmoil in the FCS and the committee knows the Valley has solid teams for the playoffs. If things keep going, who knows, a 6-5 Valley team could make it.[/QUOTE]

It has happened before.......
    A 6-5 team in the playoffs starts to feel like the bowl games nonsense. Maybe the playoffs should be just 16 teams. (not a slight against 6-5 teams that are better then 7-4 or 8-3 teams)

[QUOTE=acf2;1306659]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post

A 6-5 team in the playoffs starts to feel like the bowl games nonsense. Maybe the playoffs should be just 16 teams. (not a slight against 6-5 teams that are better then 7-4 or 8-3 teams)
    It's still a playoff. If that year a 6-5 record gets them in, then it's up to them to prove it and win some games.

[QUOTE=acf2;1306659]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post

You nailed it with the end of your statement; a 6-5 Valley team will be much, much better than many of the better record alternatives from other leagues. Thing I'm hating is SDSU is very much in line for a 4 or 5 seed putting them on track for another Bison beat down.

Elon VS JMU Matchup 2.0 would be good.

The whole "we'd beat them 9 times out of 10" argument gets old. Same thing was said over and over again after Frisco this past year.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CAA autobid to Delaware?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Elon VS JMU Matchup 2.0 would be good.

The whole "we'd beat them 9 times out of 10" argument gets old. Same thing was said over and over again after Frisco this past year.