Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The YSU game

Default The YSU game

Lost to the trees, Bo is getting more penalties, team has no desire to play, and your head coach has no answers and throws the players he recruited and is in charge of coaching under the bus in his post game presser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQkhW4PGEI
    His coaching career has got to be over at the end of this season, who would put up with his crap. The best thing that can happen for the fans of YSU at this point is a mercy killing. Bo has taken that program and just run it into the ground. Bison can cut the head off Bo's future coaching career by sending him into a public rage on the sidelines this week. If half the players decided not to show up any more I would not blame them. Bison are running on all cylinders at this point and YSU has a cracked head. Bison are going to role in this one, place your bets on any point spread offered, it is going to be a blood bath this week.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The YSU game

Calling guys out like this would probably be affective 10-15 years ago...but with this generation, with as entitled and sensitive these kids are, this is not going to fare well for the guins.

That being said, I anticipate a similar outcome as North Alabama. Their defense has shown it can be pretty stingy at times and they’re going to stack the box and put their corners on an island. However I think they will get worn down eventually.

Offensively they have a pretty decent running game and their QB has shown flashes of being capable but he’s really inconsistent and when he’s bad he’s very bad. We need to make them one dimensional (obviously) because if they can’t run the ball I don’t know how they’ll manage much production on offense.

The biggest factor for this game is that YSU has nothing to lose. It would be a nice feather in their hat to say they knocked off the number 1 team. They also have nothing to gain...so they may show up and not give a shit. Who knows when you have a psychopath leading the team.

The Herd won’t take them lightly, I think the USD game showed where they’re at mentally when it comes to these types of games. If we do our thing, it’ll be at least a 3 td margin of victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bo is probably at the end with Youngstown State. His contract expires at the end of the year as does his Nebraska Cornhuskers buyout monies. Youngstown State has not offered an extension, and in all probably Bo is planning on moving on elsewhere... maybe to a DC NFL job.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

That post game press conference was pretty brutal. Challenging his players love of the game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

What if Bo actually follows through and benches starters to play Freshman.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What if Bo actually follows through and benches starters to play Freshman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    This is photoshopped. There are no girls that good looking in Youngstown.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    FBS transfer

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Maybe Bo scared the ugly out of her?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!