Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The YSU game

Default Re: The YSU game

Once they are down by 14+ they'll start quitting. The rah rah go get em crap only works if you can stay in the game. It won't look as bad as other games because of the individual talent they have but it won't ever be in doubt from the first kickoff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

based on the amount of tickets for sale there wont be 15k in the building for this game
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    based on the amount of tickets for sale there wont be 15k in the building for this game
    Loads of people hunting this weekend. MN deer opener and loads of tags this year.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Friendly wager at work. Co-worker took Bison at -36. If he wins, it's the usual Brisk Tea with Lemonade. For me, it's a Diet Coke. I'm in negative territory on buying for him, so we shall see if it improves for me.

Lots of tickets available on GoBison this morning. Spread the word cuz NDSU probably won't.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Lots of tickets available on GoBison this morning. Spread the word cuz NDSU probably won't.
    I just bought 4 in row B. Lots is almost an understatement

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I don't believe you. Penguins are flightless birds.

Looks like the students only claimed two sections worth of tickets???

I didn't look earlier but there's lots of seats in both section 13 (which is the furthest south section of the west sideline) and section 12 (further west section of the south endzone). Normally the student section is sections 10-15. Unless they're splitting the students up so some students are still by the band the only student sections tomorrow will be sections 14 and 15 it looks like.

FWIW pretty much everything outside of sections 12 and 13 are gone and about half of those sections are sold now so they'll likely come close to selling out still. Butts in seats may be a different story though since I have a feeling there will be a fair amount of no-shows who won't or can't unload their tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Looks like the students only claimed two sections worth of tickets???

I didn't look earlier but there's lots of seats in both section 13 (which is the furthest south section of the west sideline) and section 12 (further west section of the south endzone). Normally the student section is sections 10-15. Unless they're splitting the students up so some students are still by the band the only student sections tomorrow will be sections 14 and 15 it looks like.

FWIW pretty much everything outside of sections 12 and 13 are gone and about half of those sections are sold now so they'll likely come close to selling out still. Butts in seats may be a different story though since I have a feeling there will be a fair amount of no-shows who won't or can't unload their tickets.
    OK. I joked about it earlier but it looks like there needs to be another contraction in order. At least the upper rows of one or two sections.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯