Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Don’t worry...they’ll continue to dump money into non revenue sports like outdoor track/field, soccer, and softball...all the while the only draw in town that’s garnered any interest is forced to play in an out of date/poor quality dome and practice on a 3/4 length football field. I’m not totally sold USD
    wants to be a football school...I think they’d rather ride the coattails of their new b-ball facility and the success of their men’s/women’s teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like they approved the dome work a year ago. What say you now?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

They had us in a tailgate lot pretty far from the dome. Since the weather was surprisingly beautiful, it wasn’t a bad walk. There were many Bison tailgating and we saw friends that we hadn’t seen in quite a while. The tailgate was one of the best. I don’t know what the SD schools have about porta pottys but they need to figure it out. Or maybe they do it to torture us.
    The basketball arena is beautiful. The dome is completely opposite. Cramped, hot, and uncomfortable. No replays and a lousy sound system. The fans deserve better.
    If you have not attended an away game, put it on your bucket list. It is a great time, no matter the venue. It is nice to meet other fans and see where others play.
    Not much to say about the game that wasn’t said before. Perhaps these teams need to follow the Bison in recruiting players who will work hard on and off the field. Maybe invest more in strength and conditioning. Their lack of this shows.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    They had us in a tailgate lot pretty far from the dome. Since the weather was surprisingly beautiful, it wasn’t a bad walk. There were many Bison tailgating and we saw friends that we hadn’t seen in quite a while. The tailgate was one of the best. I don’t know what the SD schools have about porta pottys but they need to figure it out. Or maybe they do it to torture us.
    The basketball arena is beautiful. The dome is completely opposite. Cramped, hot, and uncomfortable. No replays and a lousy sound system. The fans deserve better.
    If you have not attended an away game, put it on your bucket list. It is a great time, no matter the venue. It is nice to meet other fans and see where others play.
    Not much to say about the game that wasn’t said before. Perhaps these teams need to follow the Bison in recruiting players who will work hard on and off the field. Maybe invest more in strength and conditioning. Their lack of this shows.
    The Teach was lifting Stumplifters. Nothing much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    The Teach was lifting Stumplifters. Nothing much better than that.
    Like drinkin’ Koolaid. Good stuff
    Plus bullwinkle stew!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    LOL. I'm going to be ripping you off on every "Post Game Thoughts" thread from here on out.

I just might have to use this as my sign line.

Wouldn't this be great if the GSMB played this at every half-time?

Reps to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    LOL. I'm going to be ripping you off on every "Post Game Thoughts" thread from here on out.

I just might have to use this as my sign line.

Wouldn't this be great if the GSMB played this at every half-time?

Reps to you.
    Youre welcome.jpg
    10 Char & stuff