Page 7 of 141 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    This may not be fair or accurate (so it fits right in on Bisonville), but I have the strong impression that Klieman is still more responsible for our defensive success than Entz is. Am I wrong?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Not happening...Bill Snyder wants his son to be the next head coach...Snyder has more pull in Manhattan than Gene Taylor will ever experience as AD (unless Snyder passes away, then the game changes).
    Snyder's son has never called a play on either side of the ball. Would definitely be nothing more than a team manager or spokesman. Also GT has to be 60+ and if Bill does last another couple seasons I also wonder how much GT plans on working.

Carl Pelini

Quote Originally Posted by tojo70 View Post
    Carl Pelini
    We're going FBS let's go all in on Bo Pelini! /purple

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Promote from within or find someone with Bison ties. But this a stupid thread.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Promote from within or find someone with Bison ties. But this a stupid thread.
    HerdBot, you hit the nail on the head with your second statement. So right.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

I don't think it's stupid to look ahead. We all know he's on his way to bigger (but certainly not better) things eventually.

It has to be someone with Bison heritage. Someone who understands the culture from the inside. Anything else would be a disaster at this point.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I don't think it's stupid to look ahead. We all know he's on his way to bigger (but certainly not better) things eventually.

It has to be someone with Bison heritage. Someone who understands the culture from the inside. Anything else would be a disaster at this point.
    We clearly don't all know that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    We clearly don't all know that.
    Do you think he'll coach here for the next 15-20 years?

Did anyone think that Bohl would? I mean Bohl left for a vastly inferior program in a subpar conference that more than doubled what we could have possibly afforded to pay him.

Sooner than later Klieman will get a much better offer than Wyoming and while it may be a hard choice to make I think he'll take it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Do you think he'll coach here for the next 15-20 years?

Did anyone think that Bohl would? I mean Bohl left for a vastly inferior program in a subpar conference that more than doubled what we could have possibly afforded to pay him.

Sooner than later Klieman will get a much better offer than Wyoming and while it may be a hard choice to make I think he'll take it.
    Klieman is not Bohl.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯