Page 51 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

@TomKCTV5
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Source: Contract negotiations between Kansas State and top coaching target Seth Littrell fell through when Littrell wanted to clean house and bring his entire staff to Manhattan. K-State said no.

Took this off the Kstate board. Is Bill forcing Gene to keep his assistants all in place? May help us retain Klieman or at least keep most of our assistants in place.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hedberg is clearly the most qualified in house for head coach. Question is does he want that at his age? I had the impression he was "coming home" to finish his career when he came.
    Entz/Mess are the top HC Candidates on staff. Polasek if not on staff. Hedberg is nothing short of brilliant. Guy knows the area like nobody else.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

https://twitter.com/BiloRatedSports/...76555244240896

Klieman had been a primary name my team had zeroed in on for #KansasState from day one as having the highest odds to get the job, and actually got our highest grade among candidates as likely to be hired. I expect an announcement on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    @TomKCTV5
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Source: Contract negotiations between Kansas State and top coaching target Seth Littrell fell through when Littrell wanted to clean house and bring his entire staff to Manhattan. K-State said no.

Took this off the Kstate board. Is Bill forcing Gene to keep his assistants all in place? May help us retain Klieman or at least keep most of our assistants in place.
    Like I said....short leash. That program is going to be a shit show until Snyder kicks the bucket.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Littrell wanted to clean house and bring his entire staff to Manhattan. K-State said no
    Encouraging if true. Who really knows at this point.
    My vote would be for Entz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Entz/Mess are the top HC Candidates on staff. Polasek if not on staff. Hedberg is nothing short of brilliant. Guy knows the area like nobody else.
    Other name would be if Vigen wants to come back.

@TomKCTV5
    6m6 minutes ago
    More

This would be an interesting twist and a bonus for NDSU.

@TomKCTV5
    6m6 minutes ago
    More

I'd say it is 100% likely that Snyder will have some say in staff that will stay. This is not an ordinary situation.

EDIT: appears this is accurate information per twitter. Littrell wanted to bring entire staff. See @TOMKCTV5

Double EDIT: McFeely is saying the same thing as Burgundy that the staff thing is a smoke screen that Taylor was not impressed.

Imagine he's in-line at WYO to succeed Bohl?

Hard pass.