Page 34 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Hearing from some people with contacts in the KSU program that Snyder decision has been made and an announcement will be made soon. Some thought it would be made before the KU game to give him a proper send-off. Venables and Littrell are rumored to be the top 2 choices. Venables with KSU ties and Littrell with ties to Texas recruits. Will be in how it works out.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Im sure it will be Venables if he wants it

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Im sure it will be Venables if he wants it
    This should worry NDSU more than anything, imo.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    This should worry NDSU more than anything, imo.
    Why would that worry NDSU?
    College of Business Alumnus

Honeybooboo is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Why would that worry NDSU?
    people are tying CK to Dabo in Clemson to call him for the DC, as if Dabo doesn't have the pick of the litter in the SEC. I firmly believe CK if he wants to go P5 FBS needs to prove himself in the G5 first. Just seems the route they want in the P5

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    people are tying CK to Dabo in Clemson to call him for the DC, as if Dabo doesn't have the pick of the litter in the SEC. I firmly believe CK if he wants to go P5 FBS needs to prove himself in the G5 first. Just seems the route they want in the P5
    Like I said 3 years ago....My bet is he ends up with Debo at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    So NDSU would have placed a head coach at a high-end P5 coordinator position, and that's somehow a bad thing? Man, low energy people. That'd be cool af.

So NDSU would have placed a head coach at a high-end P5 coordinator position, and that's somehow a bad thing? Man, low energy people. That'd be cool af.
    I think so.....come to ndsu, get paid at the top of the FCS, win championships and advance your career big time. Sounds like a winning pitch to attack new top talent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I think so.....come to ndsu, get paid at the top of the FCS, win championships and advance your career big time. Sounds like a winning pitch to attack new top talent to me.
    Only a small-time loser would not be jacked about that. Love the mentality MAK. More people in the great state of ND need a big time mentality.

Honeybooboo is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did I say it would be bad? I just don't think it would happen