Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,405 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Randy has 2 kids. 1 in Colorado and 1 in KS. Not sure what his current wife has for kids. Randy was our neighbor when he coached Minot State.
    I was just reading his bio, his wife is from Minnesota and I think some of her kids are in Minnesota as well. Either way I dont think it's fair to assume he would or wouldnt move to Manhattan Kansas for family

"He has a wife, Chery Hysjulien, and four children, Jennifer, Kate, Christopher and Maddie."

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    All good to lock this thread down.
    lock it and kill the bad mojo

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I was just reading his bio, his wife is from Minnesota and I think some of her kids are in Minnesota as well. Either way I dont think it's fair to assume he would or wouldnt move to Manhattan Kansas for family

"He has a wife, Chery Hysjulien, and four children, Jennifer, Kate, Christopher and Maddie."
    I know that Chris lives in Parker, CO. I got to meet him last year and his wife. Both did show up to one of bri-dog's awesome watch parties last month.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Randy has several relatives in Fargo area. From what I've heard from some being I know a few personally being from Parshall area originally, is this was his dream job to be a coach at NDSU. He'll be 64 in a couple weeks. I guess I'd be a bit surprised if he left, but if he did it likely would be his last stop.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like there's one journalist in KS who gets it. https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...223142605.html
    I have doubts there fans do though. Uphill battle for CK, he'll have Bison nation backing him anyway. What a classy man, his departure last night was awe inspiring.