Page 21 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Article doesn't really offer any proof to substantiate the Headline.

Does Klieman's past with Tayor all by itself make him the "Top Candidate"? A candidate definitely, but top candidate is a bit much, but you know... Mcfeely.

He would be a high candidate, but having Taylor there doesnt guarantee they'd hire him

It’s going to be very interesting on how Gene will navigate this Snyder situation. Snyder’s contract clause gives him “appropriate input” when hiring his replacement. I’m not even sure what that means when the rubber finally hits the road

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ate/965933002/
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Article doesn't really offer any proof to substantiate the Headline.

Does Klieman's past with Tayor all by itself make him the "Top Candidate"? A candidate definitely, but top candidate is a bit much, but you know... Mcfeely.

PURE SPECULATION by mcfooly. Who lost his radio gig. Lol

K state fans on eMaw would rather have Craig Bohl than klieman
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You need to work on your reading comprehension. Do I need to explain what this statement means?----To my knowledge...nobody is after him at this juncture.
    Nothing was said or inferred to the future.

You sure fall apart pretty easily. But your non-sensical ramblings are always amusing when you do.
    OMG!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!
    I was wondering how dramatic and childish you were going to get after I told you to delete my number from your phone. You did not disappoint.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I was wondering how dramatic and childish you were going to get after I told you to delete my number from your phone. You did not disappoint.
    YOU sure fall apart pretty easily, but your nonsensical ramblings are always amusing when you do!!! Fits doesn't it!
    Good God Man, take your medication! Telling people they are WRONG??? Who in the heck do you think you are?
    Telling people to work on their reading comprehension? The constant insults are uncalled for. Listen to your friend unbison, & lighten up.
    YOU have no idea if anyone is "After the Coach" at this juncture, or any other juncture for that matter. As if PL knows. What a joke.
    For your inf, I have 4 other Pats in my phone. Two are relatives. The only reason you were in my contacts is because YOU CALLED me about GRIZ tickets. That's why you were in there in the first place. When you continually come off with your "Better than thou attitude" you're right... I won't disappoint.

Calm down everyone.....playoffs are coming.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    YOU sure fall apart pretty easily, but your nonsensical ramblings are always amusing when you do!!! Fits doesn't it!
    Good God Man, take your medication! Telling people they are WRONG??? Who in the heck do you think you are?
    Telling people to work on their reading comprehension? The constant insults are uncalled for. Listen to your friend unbison, & lighten up.
    YOU have no idea if anyone is "After the Coach" at this juncture, or any other juncture for that matter. As if PL knows. What a joke.
    For your inf, I have 4 other Pats in my phone. Two are relatives. The only reason you were in my contacts is because YOU CALLED me about GRIZ tickets. That's why you were in there in the first place. When you continually come off with your "Better than thou attitude" you're right... I won't disappoint.
    Dramatic and childish----Bravo Nice show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-15-2018 at 06:13 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Dramatic and childish----Bravo Nice show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No her post was spot on .....