Page 119 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Hear John DeFilippo is looking for a new job....
    Zimmer might be available next month.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Hear John DeFilippo is looking for a new job....
    JMU posters seem to be thrilled.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm good with Entz or Polasek.

I wouldn't want Polasek calling plays but by all accounts he's an invaluable asset when it comes to recruiting.

I really don't want to see us going outside of the culture/tradition.

.....Unless it's Bo Pelini.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Who is better recruiting, Polasek or Entz?
    If my memory serves me right...last time this happened you wanted someone else to be promoted (I think OC Vigen) and then eventually you came around to Klieman being the way to go.

Just sayin....
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    If my memory serves me right...last time this happened you wanted someone else to be promoted (I think OC Vigen) and then eventually you came around to Klieman being the way to go.

Just sayin....
    I think you took my question as facetious; it was not. I honestly don't know and many others follow recruiting closer than I do.

I have changed my stance on this a bit, I would promote my O and D coodinators to HC for Fridays game and move on without CK. Once he accepted the KSU job he no longer works for NDSU, PERIOD!!! There is no good way out of this so cut ties and move on. I just think the vibe sucks when guys come to the sideline and take orders from someone who is no longer a Bison. At least the assistant is still a part of the team and well known to each group of players. The offense is used to coming back to the sidelines and meeting the O-coordinator etc... Treat it as if the head coach had a terrible case of stomach flu that morning and was home in bed. Never cater to the PAST!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think you took my question as facetious; it was not. I honestly don't know and many others follow recruiting closer than I do.
    Maybe I quoted the wrong statement. You have publicly said you are for polasek no? Thats what I was replying to. Last time you were for a different coach too but then eventually came around to Klieman.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Klieman may have a longer leash than expected as this will be Gene Taylors last hiring if it fails and he is at the right age to walk into the sunset anyway. Im sure if its up to Klieman he gets his O and D coodinators, Hedberg would be a great addition to his staff as QB coach with his recent history of development. One Amigo will stay as HC and the others will follow. This will allow other former Bison or lower assistants to fill in as assistants HC's. AT the very least its going to bring some excitement back to the offseason and watching next season unfold with a new cast of coaches and young players, especially at QB.... This should be Kliemans last game, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Klieman may have a longer leash than expected as this will be Gene Taylors last hiring if it fails and he is at the right age to walk into the sunset anyway. Im sure if its up to Klieman he gets his O and D coodinators, Hedberg would be a great addition to his staff as QB coach with his recent history of development. One Amigo will stay as HC and the others will follow. This will allow other former Bison or lower assistants to fill in as assistants HC's. AT the very least its going to bring some excitement back to the offseason and watching next season unfold with a new cast of coaches and young players, especially at QB.... This should be Kliemans last game, win or lose.
    Not to mention the new Head Coach will have his first game at Target Field.... what a time to be a fan!

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I have changed my stance on this a bit, I would promote my O and D coodinators to HC for Fridays game and move on without CK. Once he accepted the KSU job he no longer works for NDSU, PERIOD!!! There is no good way out of this so cut ties and move on. I just think the vibe sucks when guys come to the sideline and take orders from someone who is no longer a Bison. At least the assistant is still a part of the team and well known to each group of players. The offense is used to coming back to the sidelines and meeting the O-coordinator etc... Treat it as if the head coach had a terrible case of stomach flu that morning and was home in bed. Never cater to the PAST!!!!!!!!!
    Im assuming you meant this to be the darkest shade of purple possible...thats why it looks black on my screen.

Klieman hasn't done a single thing to warrant that kind of treatment and I would be embarassed for NDSU if they didn't "allow" the guy who's lead them to 3 natties (and quite possibly a 4th) coach his last game in the dome.

and also, the offense does not meet with the OC...Mess is in the box.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.