Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    If you're going to have sex with somebody, go all out.
    Wouldn't you go all in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Other thoughts.

Don't like the name Conor. It's missing an 'n'. What else is missing?

Unsure about Entz. It's a variant of the German name Enz. Enz is apparently a model of Trojan condoms. I don't like condoms. If you're going to have sex with somebody, go all out.

I like Polasek's goatee. We should just hire him for that. Except his first name is Tim. I hate that name. He was also a lumberjack or something and has spent a lot of time in North Dakota and Wisconsin. So I assume he likes beer.

This is going to be a tough decision.
    Going all in is better.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Touché......
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wouldn't you go all in?
    You wouldn't have beat me to this post if I hadn't been laughing for three minutes.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd love for them to retain Riley but I think HC might be jumping the gun a bit. He'd be a great candidate for OC (assuming Mess follows Klieman) though IMO.

I didn't realize it until today but Goeser has actually been on the staff longer than Klieman (he got here in 2010). If they can retain him as DC that would be another big boost as far as continuity would go.

Riley is basically an offensive coordinator now... he's the running game coordinator. He's been with us forever. I think he's a great mind. Nick Goeser could be a candidate for DC as well

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Riley and Goeser have been loyal too.. they stuck around last time when Bohl left and that means a ton

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure where I had read it but there was and article on one of the KState boards, maybe on their 247 forum, that there is a really good chance for three of their defensive coaches to stay and work under Klieman. I believe it was their DC, DB and LB coaches. Obviously Snyders kid will be on the staff. It didn't sound as positive for many of the couches on the offensive side of the ball. They did have the third best defense in the Big 12.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Not sure where I had read it but there was and article on one of the KState boards, maybe on their 247 forum, that there is a really good chance for three of their defensive coaches to stay and work under Klieman. I believe it was their DC, DB and LB coaches. Obviously Snyders kid will be on the staff. It didn't sound as positive for many of the couches on the offensive side of the ball. They did have the third best defense in the Big 12.
    Their offensive line coach Charley Dickey is not only the highest paid coach on their team, he's kind of a legend at KSU. 30 year guy.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Their offensive line coach Charley Dickey is not only the highest paid coach on their team, he's kind of a legend at KSU. 30 year guy.
    This very true and forgot about that.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I say hire entz as hc. I still hope mess stays but if he leaves promote riley to OC. Have roehl take over the running game coordinator. Promote goeser to dc. Fill in the other position coaches as needed