Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm not saying he should be considered for the NDSU HC gig, he had that shot in December 2013 and didn't even entertain it. I'm saying those who blindly followed Bohl may have a bit of regret right about now.
    Regret, her name is Laramie.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not saying he should be considered for the NDSU HC gig, he had that shot in December 2013 and didn't even entertain it. I'm saying those who blindly followed Bohl may have a bit of regret right about now.
    Regardless of how you all feel about Bohl, you gotta hand it to the man for finding a way to kick us in the nuts (or other naughty bits for our female posters) twice on the coaching front.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I say we hire hazzelton just the screw with bohl again. I hope we can keep entz. Maybe promote hedberg to oc. Just hope we dont lose the whole staff. I think polasek would be a much better hc than oc. Plus he kills it recruiting.

Why not just let the Madden Auto Play Call make the choices?

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

(Might be behind the ($) VIP wall, not sure)

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...3/#126154803_1

Might not be over yet... and if it is the coaching staff may not be as gutted as we think. Apparently which/how many assistants the new coach is willing to keep on is still a point of contention at K-State.

http://footballscoop.com/news/monday...-state-search/

Might not be over yet... and if it is the coaching staff may not be as gutted as we think. Apparently which/how many assistants the new coach is willing to keep on is still a point of contention at K-State.

http://footballscoop.com/news/monday...-state-search/
    I actually don't think it's Sean Snyder. I'm guessing Collin Klein and the OC which means Mess might stay.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I say we hire hazzelton just the screw with bohl again. I hope we can keep entz. Maybe promote hedberg to oc. Just hope we dont lose the whole staff. I think polasek would be a much better hc than oc. Plus he kills it recruiting.
    Polasek has the personality of a head coach. I always felt his passion was wasted in a booth.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Any chance NDSU can get Mallory from ISU in as a DC if Entz is gone? Step down from HC to DC, but come one... it's ISUb we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Any chance NDSU can get Mallory from ISU in as a DC if Entz is gone? Step down from HC to DC, but come one... it's ISUb we're talking about.
    He only makes 200k a year there, we might need to offer a little more but who knows?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯