Page 25 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Had to find/watch the vid mentioned by Mr.Burgandy

https://youtu.be/IXxlMo3eq9s

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    His son is a special teams coach. He isn't getting the job.

There is a very good 10 minute video on youtube that the K State media did on the top 10 candidates. It lists all of the guys that this site has probably listed. #1 was Chris and they made it sound like a no brainer. This is a legit concern, and if he decides to take the opportunity if it were to come, then CONGRATS...he has earned it. Expectations are crazy high, and he has been brilliant. Hopefully if this happens, there is some way to do it professionally this time. Gene understands that I am sure after dealing with it. Hopefully SCott Frost doing it last year maybe is a better example of how to do it.

Until then, this week is all about the seniors who committed to Chris, Tyler, Nick and the small staff who stayed. They have truly been amazing. Congrats to the kids. That is what this is all about.
    Guessing this is the article:

https://www.chatsports.com/kansas-st...-retires-39596

Interesting this article regarding the Kansas candidates only lists Klieman as a third tier choice:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...fford-to-fail/

Either the Taylor connection is being overly considered at Kansas State, or the writer of the Kansas article is underestimating Klieman.

Welcome to Klieman watch 2018! Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You do realize who runs this place, right?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I thought we were an anarcho-syndicalist commune, were we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I thought we were an anarcho-syndicalist commune, were we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week?
    I'm pretty sure KNOW IT ALL is being oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    No, I just prefer entertaining threads. I don't happen to get any entertainment from "omigod the coach leaving" threads even when they are started in the off-season. That's an opinion. Do you really find the topic of this thread entertaining?

Note: If CK gets an opportunity and wants to pursue it, really, no coach deserves it more, and I think he'd be up for the task.
    Well said.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    What I am hearing you say is:

Looking ahead...……….. Who's after Tony? (or is it "Who's pursuing Tony?" ……….. "after" is kind of a hard word for me)

Looking ahead...………. Who's after Bisonville's Executive Officer of the week?

Looking ahead...………. When the hell does Bison Loaf finally get his turn around here, dammit?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Having the right leadership in the weight room for the offseason S&C program is also vital. I still think that retaining Kramer when Bohl left was almost as important as retaining Klieman in terms of keeping this train barreling down the tracks.
    I agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

If coach K goes he goes....good for him. I just hope he does not take the entire staff. I assume JK stays given his kids and xwife

Btw....regardless I think TRoehl needs to leave so he can come back

Quote Originally Posted by 56bison73 View Post
    well said.
    smoooooooooooooooooooooch
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?