Page 120 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

So now Coach K IS bringing coaches with him? I thought he wasnt being allowed. I dont have time to follow flight plans all day like the rest of you can someone catch me up to date on that part?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I have changed my stance on this a bit, I would promote my O and D coodinators to HC for Fridays game and move on without CK. Once he accepted the KSU job he no longer works for NDSU, PERIOD!!! There is no good way out of this so cut ties and move on. I just think the vibe sucks when guys come to the sideline and take orders from someone who is no longer a Bison. At least the assistant is still a part of the team and well known to each group of players. The offense is used to coming back to the sidelines and meeting the O-coordinator etc... Treat it as if the head coach had a terrible case of stomach flu that morning and was home in bed. Never cater to the PAST!!!!!!!!!
    What's your opinion of all past players meeting in Frisco the day before the game for practice? Must be totally lame to get all those guys together that forged the legacy of the program...you know...being they're from the past and all.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Klieman may have a longer leash than expected as this will be Gene Taylors last hiring if it fails and he is at the right age to walk into the sunset anyway. Im sure if its up to Klieman he gets his O and D coodinators, Hedberg would be a great addition to his staff as QB coach with his recent history of development. One Amigo will stay as HC and the others will follow. This will allow other former Bison or lower assistants to fill in as assistants HC's. AT the very least its going to bring some excitement back to the offseason and watching next season unfold with a new cast of coaches and young players, especially at QB.... This should be Kliemans last game, win or lose.
    WTF. Coach K deserves respect. He will not go out like Bohl. Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So now Coach K IS bringing coaches with him? I thought he wasnt being allowed. I dont have time to follow flight plans all day like the rest of you can someone catch me up to date on that part?
    Fake news.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So if they lost Hedberg would Feeny want or get a shot at the QB coach job?

If not Entz, try and get Scottie H away from WYO.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    So if they lost Hedberg would Feeny want or get a shot at the QB coach job?
    I'd ship that. He or Steve Laqua. We've always had a good mix of Bison alumni on the coaching staff. They get it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    What's your opinion of all past players meeting in Frisco the day before the game for practice? Must be totally lame to get all those guys together that forged the legacy of the program...you know...being they're from the past and all.
    Well I don’t know everything anymore because I’m too old now but I do know this: the second place highlight of my trips to Frisco is to witness that collection of multi-generational brotherhood out on that practice field. I get shivers. God how I wish I could be a part of it. I will always believe that those programs that cannot mount such a gathering are doomed to fall against this program in such high stakes contests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

The way a few posters on BV are treating or want to treat CK is ridiculous. The man has done a lot for NDSU and deserves better.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The way a few posters on BV are treating or want to treat CK is ridiculous. The man has done a lot for NDSU and deserves better.
    Those posters who are opposed to CK finishing out this run with his kids are telling us a ton about their character and nothing at all about CK’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.