Page 118 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

eff the cannon-ball, i say we have a good old fashion battle of the bands between ndsu and the so. called "ksu" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tVkkoeVmc

gona be lit like fiday, son ++++++++++ lets go bison

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRVosIEhdHQ

best wishes and regards, klieman---------la la la la la la

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Who is better recruiting, Polasek or Entz?
    Entz is the king on Minnesota. Polasek is the king of Wisconsin. Obviously hes now learning Iowa, who Klieman was a master at

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Would be awesome to be able to get entz as hc and keep mess as OC.
    That would be one heck of a deal but out staff is loaded w in th great coaches. Kind of a dream scenario.

On Kliemans side, he has 33 seniors. You dont want to totally clean house because that's a rare opportunity

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

That high buyout on the KSU OC makes Entz as HC and Messingham as OC a remote but possible opportunity IMHO.

https://www.inforum.com/entertainmen...eAXF90.twitter

Lots of good stuff here: Polasek has reached out to express interest in the HC position. Kramer likely to stay in Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/entertainmen...eAXF90.twitter

Lots of good stuff here: Polasek has reached out to express interest in the HC position. Kramer likely to stay in Fargo.
    I don't think Kramer was ever a risk. He's a university wide employee, not a football coach. Also, K State has a very highly regarded S&C program.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't think Kramer was ever a risk. He's a university wide employee, not a football coach. Also, K State has a very highly regarded S&C program.
    No possibility, no matter how remote, is small enough to not freak out over the thought of losing Kramer.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No possibility, no matter how remote, is small enough to not freak out over the thought of losing Kramer.
    Believe me, I learned everything I could about that situation right away to ease my mind.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guys get over it already... Klieman isnt going anywhere. He will stay here until he dies, and then NO ONE will come after him as our HC. we will fold the program completely. No one is Figuratively "after" him as their coach, either. Mods- take the thread down please

I dont actually have strong opinions on who our next coach is. Polesack and Entz strike me as real charismatic guys as far as recruiting is concerned. The only thing I dont want is some moron out of the southland who's won 5 games in his career or some such- which is obviously not going to happen. Relax- the job is important, yes, but I think Larsen would have to try REALLY HARD to eff this one up horribly.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Hear John DeFilippo is looking for a new job....