Page 33 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    BisonVille OPINION

Better HC candidate------Tyler Roehl or Grant Olson
    Neither at this point....imo too green/young. They need to season a bit more. But getting closer.

As it sits now...I give grant the edge. I think he has better experiance (fbs and 2 FCS programs outside of ndsu????). TR needs to leave to come back. I think TR has only been across the river and at SU???

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Bo will need a job...
    Kansas State?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Neither at this point....imo too green/young. They need to season a bit more. But getting closer.

As it sits now...I give grant the edge. I think he has better experiance (fbs and 2 FCS programs outside of ndsu????). TR needs to leave to come back. I think TR has only been across the river and at SU???
    How old is McVay? The Rams coach? oh 32. Ok. Thanks. I think Grant will be back when an opening exists. Grant and Tyler would be fantastic. I think Entz and Polasek would get the first calls to be the head coach. I do think Tyler is a Bison head coach at some point.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    BisonVille OPINION

Better HC candidate------Tyler Roehl or Grant Olson
    Roehl but should be an OC soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    How old is McVay? The Rams coach? oh 32. Ok. Thanks. I think Grant will be back when an opening exists. Grant and Tyler would be fantastic. I think Entz and Polasek would get the first calls to be the head coach. I do think Tyler is a Bison head coach at some point.
    Tyler has specifically stated he wants to be the head coach at NDSU, pretty awesome goal!

Btw would Polasek call his own plays on offense...

Roehl next OC if Messingham leaves soon

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we had to have an oc as next head coach I would MUCH rather have Messingham than Polasek. I hope its someone who really knows defense though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I was talking more about experiences. When we bring back a bison, I would like them to have been to a few different programs. That's why I keep saying TR needs to leave to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Roehl next OC if Messingham leaves soon
    I would guess Conor Riley is next in line for that due to his seniority on the staff (he was on Bohl's staff in 2013) and his "Running Game Coordinator" title.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Okay- not to say too much too early but it **may** be that giving KState Klieman would be a possible concession to seal the Big 12 invite for NDSU.

For more on this and other info about dippin’ Dots spoons see my posts in the AC/DC to the west lot thread or check me out on Twitter @NDSUB12 inviteAboutToHappenJustTrustMeOkay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is exactly what was talked about in my post on the Smack Talk section when lakes, PL, Bison 4 Life, EZ and Longhorn got together last weekend.

Way to leak it before it comes out of committee!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk