Page 106 of 141 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It was complete bullshit. He withdrew cuz he heard CK might get it over him and did not want that neg. Press. At least that what the local KSU beat writer us saying.

Same guy said GT would let CK coach through chipper
    thats good news

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If the entire staff is leaving, we are pretty screwed in the short term. We probably won't even be able to retain many internal candidates since Power 5 schools pay a ton.

I'm wondering If the report of Seth Littell wanting to bring his coaching staff was total bullshit. Seems odd that Gene Taylor would want a 3 year rebuild

But I'm really not going to jump to that conclusion because a few Bison coaches followed Bill Snyder and a newly hired Kansas coach, an area we recruit.
    Hank did do a major follow and then unfollow on his Twitter. So there is that, but yeah it's all speculation until its announced

Looking at their profiles, they have been following them for a while. When you click a name, if you are friends with the same people, they appear at the top.

Coaches look at other coaches profiles to see who they are following or being followed by.(recruits) It's easy to sneak in a Bill Snyder since they have 25 million followers. But I'm sure Bubba would catch on. Or maybe a recent follow is to get news on Klieman or coaching updates

As far as Hank Jacob's goes, maybe since it's a week out from recruiting, he did a did a clean up of old recruits. Or maybe he got an offer?

Cant base anything on Twitter follows.

My gut says Klieman got it. It would make sense that if he isnt bringing all the coaches, an admin job would be huge. Although if hes that incompetent, I would bring him with me

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Herberg started following Les Miles

Hank Jacobs Twitter is blowing up now with recruits he started following....this is going to get ugly
    Hedberg started following him 6 months ago

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hedberg started following him 6 months ago
    Like I said....we will find out tomarrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    The one guy with zero activity was Tyler Roehl...
    if roehl stays itd be the modern-day equivalant of joe pa turning down ownership stake in the patriots to coach new england------itd be instant ndsu hall of fame worthy and id expect him to get a serious consideration for head coach based off that alone-------bohl, klieman, feeney, polosak messingham and hedberg-----he comes from a good tree

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I want Tyler Roehl. Who cares if he's young and green. We're just the little podunk stepping stone school anyways. He can learn here.

Lardsin must go!

What do you guys think about Curt Mallory from Indiana State? Has B10, G5 experience. Got a 0 win team to 7 wins this year.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    What do you guys think about Curt Mallory from Indiana State? Has B10, G5 experience. Got a 0 win team to 7 wins this year.
    He's my #1 external candidate.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯