Page 52 of 141 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

#BringRockyBack
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    #BringRockyBack
    #nothankyou. If he stays, Entz, please.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'd say it is 100% likely that Snyder will have some say in staff that will stay. This is not an ordinary situation.
    Really tough call for Klieman. Would you walk into K-State after Snyder to a fanbase that thinks you are a bad hire without any of your staff and instead use all of Snyder's assistants? Could you image that group dynamic? K-State needed to hire from within if that is the situation Snyder has put them in.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    KState fans are clueless. You can't help them. Just idiots. If he goes, I'm happy for him as he's earned it and will kill it there. Bring defense back to the Big XII. If he stays, I'm VERY HAPPY as I enjoy him and his staff here. I know Bohl built NDSU to what it is, but Kleiman is my favorite coach to date. He's genuine, hard-working and doesn't come across as a used car salesman. Best wishes to whichever way this goes.
    This^I really like Klieman. Good man, very good coach. I’ll cheer him on wherever he goes and be happy to have him here still. K-State would have the first real defense in the B12 in years. I guess their fans don’t want that

Lulz..kstate mask guy is having a heart attack if he isnt dead from obesity yet

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    This^I really like Klieman. Good man, very good coach. I’ll cheer him on wherever he goes and be happy to have him here still. K-State would have the first real defense in the B12 in years. I guess their fans don’t want that
    Dumbest fans in the FBS.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    @TomKCTV5
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Source: Contract negotiations between Kansas State and top coaching target Seth Littrell fell through when Littrell wanted to clean house and bring his entire staff to Manhattan. K-State said no.

Took this off the Kstate board. Is Bill forcing Gene to keep his assistants all in place? May help us retain Klieman or at least keep most of our assistants in place.
    If true, Snyder won’t have his back and could second guess everything...terrible situation. Best thing for K-State (not that I care) is for Snyder to be completely removed from that program and move to another country

In my opinion Gene is not going to be dumb enough to dictate assistant coaches to a new head coach hire. That just does not make any sense. It doesn't pass the smell test. Talk about starting off on the wrong foot with your hire. Gene is not a micromanager no matter who is holding his feet to the fire. It is his ass on the line.

Kansas State is perfect for NDSU because Coach won't be able to bring his entire staff with him.

WE WANT ENTZ! WE WANT ENTZ!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Imagine he's in-line at WYO to succeed Bohl?
    HELL NO to Vigen. Just saying.