Page 135 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1405

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Phil Hansen just accepted the position, pro bono
    Phil Hansen is going to coach special teams. He has a natural affinity for kickers.

Sure sounded to me like entz isn't planning on going to ksu and wants the head job here. Plans on talking to ml and the group to make his interest known. Hopefully Saturday we here some good news

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Grant Olson is a no brainer. Dude has done a great job at Indiana State and he knows Bison defense. Smarter than hell, great charismatic personality, and could really connect your younger players too. Plus he can rap.

PMd you earlier

Is Hazelton a realistic option? I'm curious and I really don't know. His name isn't being mentioned at all on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Is Hazelton a realistic option? I'm curious and I really don't know. His name isn't being mentioned at all on the web.
    I'm sure he's an option I just don't think he's a good option. I believe the only guys on the current staff that have ties to him are Roehl (he played when Scottie coached but on the other side of the ball) and Goeser who was here the last 2 years that Scottie was. I think that probably means you'd see a lot of staff turnover... at least much moreso than if Entz, Polasek, or Messingham took over.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post

Here's my prediction, based on gut feeling and zero facts. Internal is the best option and if not possible... then outside. This assumes Mess is gone, which I think is likely

Way down the list if internal candidates like Entz or Riley don't work out. Mess is probably gone. Probably after Polasek or maybe Vigen

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Is this Messingham to Manhattan or somewhere else?

Also, I don't like Messingham. First, he's almost certainly English. We fought a couple wars against those guys. Also, it has mess in it. Crazy. These people need to do a better job picking their names.

Signed,
    Tonto Swenson
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Internal is the best option and if not possible... then outside.
    TWSS.

10 char
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Reminds me of joke.

Which side of a chicken has the most feathers?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has Larson been contacted by Chuck the Pigskin guy yet.

He might still be looking.