Page 30 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Clemson gets first pick at the best of the best. They would never go to the midwest. The whole idea is laughable. Now K State is similar but geographically speaking, I could see them target a few. But Kstate has always been a majority Kansas kids with some Missouri and Texas sprinkled in
    You can have your inner city kids with that southern speed, I'll take the midwest kids all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    You can have your inner city kids with that southern speed, I'll take the midwest kids all day long.
    Dude. Clemson won a National Championship. Its not like Sam Houston State southern speed. Its Clemson.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I hope it's Mike Houston. I love his passion
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    LOL!!! I dont think that Clemson and KSU are gonna interfere with the Bison recruiting train.
    which is why there was some purple in what I had stated.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

This is an example of why Bison have a reputation of being crazy/insane.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    His youngest is about 8th grade by what I could figure so about 4 years.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    His daughter is a junior. Son is 8th or 9th grade. Question from a family standpoint. Do you move when your high school daughter is going to be a senior? That is a tough. An 8 or 9th grade son is easier to move.

Well grounded family. This isn't just a question from Coach K, but anyone in that situation.
    Last edited by kab1one; 11-20-2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added additional note

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    His daughter is a junior. Son is 8th or 9th grade. Question from a family standpoint. Do you move when your high school daughter is going to be a senior? That is a tough. An 8 or 9th grade son is easier to move.

Well grounded family. This isn't just a question from Coach K, but anyone in that situation.
    For a paycheck that sets you up for life you do. I am not sure I get why everyone is so concerned about this. At some point, the guy is going to move on and NDSU will have its pick of the next big thing. You just hope the next guy is as genuine as the current.

BTW....several say Kramer is they key piece to a lot of our success. While I agree he has done a lot, I think its more about our recruiting philosophy and program.....we go big, and that has paid off.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 11-20-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    for a paycheck that sets you up for life you do. I am not sure I get why everyone is so concerned about this. At some point, the guy is going to move on and NDSU will have its pick of the next big thing. You just hope the nect guy is as geuine as the current.

BTW....several say Kramer is they key piece to a lot of our success. While I agree he has done a lot, I think its more about our recruiting philosophy and program.....we go big and that has paid off.
    I agree. OVERALL we dominate. We dominate with Coach Kramer by getting him kids who could care less about stats and want to win. RB's who know it is RB by committee. WR's who know they will be blocking. TE's who know they are basically tackles who can run fast. How about the fact that nobody else has Randy Hedberg. Strictly a QB coach. You think that helps our QB's? Yes. How about Hank as strictly an ops guy who controls recruiting. NOt some CB coach who is coaching non stop also saying...hey, has anyone called that Milwaukee kid this week? How about FCOA to ALL athletes across all sports. Not picking and choosing who gets it like the other schools, or not using all of our scholarships? Investing in the nutrition piece. Hiring the nutritionist to work with the athletes. Our funding is superior to anyone in FCS. Look at our coaches. They are making WAY more than area competitors. If we lose a guy like we did to the Patriots, we go get the best WR in the valley. Guy is terrific. We lose Jamar, we quickly go get Buddha. These guys have bought in. They fit. Credit to the history of the program and to Teammakers who funds a lot of these things.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I agree. OVERALL we dominate. We dominate with Coach Kramer by getting him kids who could care less about stats and want to win. RB's who know it is RB by committee. WR's who know they will be blocking. TE's who know they are basically tackles who can run fast. How about the fact that nobody else has Randy Hedberg. Strictly a QB coach. You think that helps our QB's? Yes. How about Hank as strictly an ops guy who controls recruiting. NOt some CB coach who is coaching non stop also saying...hey, has anyone called that Milwaukee kid this week? How about FCOA to ALL athletes across all sports. Not picking and choosing who gets it like the other schools, or not using all of our scholarships? Investing in the nutrition piece. Hiring the nutritionist to work with the athletes. Our funding is superior to anyone in FCS. Look at our coaches. They are making WAY more than area competitors. If we lose a guy like we did to the Patriots, we go get the best WR in the valley. Guy is terrific. We lose Jamar, we quickly go get Buddha. These guys have bought in. They fit. Credit to the history of the program and to Teammakers who funds a lot of these things.
    Well said......

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    This is an example of why Bison have a reputation of being crazy/insane.
    When your talking FCS and G5, it's a formula that works. But when you're Clemson, you can just pick 25 guys who are NFL ready, 6-7 DE's with thor like size and Jevon Kearse type speed. The best of the best. For us to get guys like that, we need to develop them. Clemson just gets insanely talented players. Nobody, outside of the Alabama's can compete with them. It's basically minor leagues for the NFL

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com