Page 19 of 141 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Default Re: Looking ahead... Who's after Klieman?

Gotta love the morons that think that Klieman EVER leaving is "insane speculation".. HAhahahah, yeah, because SO many NDSU coaches have coached here until their dying breath.

Wenskunas, Anderson, Luymes, Danielson, Mudra, Erhardt, Kjelbertson, Wacker, Morton, Solomonson, Hager, Babich and Bohl were all lifers here. not a single one of them ever took another job after NDSU
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Gotta love the morons that think that Klieman EVER leaving is "insane speculation".. HAhahahah, yeah, because SO many NDSU coaches have coached here until their dying breath.

Wenskunas, Anderson, Luymes, Danielson, Mudra, Erhardt, Kjelbertson, Wacker, Morton, Solomonson, Hager, Babich and Bohl were all lifers here. not a single one of them ever took another job after NDSU
    Maybe not inane, but some are acting like Klieman already has one foot out the door. It's all reading tea leaves, using TAB's Magic 8 Ball, goat entrails, tarot cards, voodoo, seances, fortune telling, emanations from the late Miss Cleo, ouija boards, vision quests, and throwing and reading bones. He could be here another 10 years and all of the replacements mentioned could be dead. I would be willing to bet that the only one to know for sure is Coach. Did I mention this thread is bad juju?
    Last edited by Vet70; 11-09-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Maybe not inane, but some are acting like Klieman already has one foot out the door. It's all reading tea leaves, using TAB's Magic 8 Ball, goat entrails, tarot cards, voodoo, seances, fortune telling, emanations from the late Miss Cleone, ouija boards, vision quests, and throwing and reading bones. He could be here another 10 years and all of the replacements mentioned could be dead. I would be willing to bet that the only one to know for sure is Coach. Did I mention this thread is bad juju?
    Also, I think at least 30-40% of those guys were actually fired.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kjelbertson was fired and never coached a team again. So yes you are wrong.

Plus the title says ...who's after klieman....
    To my knowledge...nobody is after him at this juncture.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Maybe not inane, but some are acting like Klieman already has one foot out the door.
    How dare you question the OP and the original premise of this thread!

……….., but I would imagine that Klieman gets a better offer to Coach elsewhere at the end of the year ..

Besides ...……………. my musings are just as relevant as Mankato's speculations on Klieman.

Do you think that we're NEVER going to have a losing season again?
    Do you think that we're NEVER going to have a player transfer again?
    Do you think that the West Lot will NEVER get shut down for repairs, or convention centers, or anything else, EVER?
    Do you think that we will NEVER lose while wearing the Harvest Helmets?
    Do you think that AC/DC will NEVER …………………. wait a minute ……... I think we'll just skip this one for the sake of brevity.

Do you think that we'll NEVER have issues with the NCAA? (Well Ok, I'll give you that one as never gonna happen. )
    Do you think the Fargo Dome will remain structurally sound in perpetuity?
    Do you think that we will NEVER lose again to UND? (Ok, admittedly, this one is a stretch, as it is indeed very likely to never happen again, but dammit, I'm not immune to the use of hyperbole either!)
    Do you think that the animal rights activists will NEVER come after NDSU's mascot?

Now, I don't know anything that you all don't, but I would not be surprised if all of these things happen .......................... by the end of the year!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Maybe not inane, but some are acting like Klieman already has one foot out the door. It's all reading tea leaves, using TAB's Magic 8 Ball, goat entrails, tarot cards, voodoo, seances, fortune telling, emanations from the late Miss Cleo, ouija boards, vision quests, and throwing and reading bones. He could be here another 10 years and all of the replacements mentioned could be dead. I would be willing to bet that the only one to know for sure is Coach. Did I mention this thread is bad juju?
    To be fair, I think you're being a little hard on Ouija Boards. A hot board, and a six-pack of malt liquor, has provided many an entertaining night for the Loafster.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

Lighten up PL

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

uhhh what? what did I say that was "wrong"? How on earth did I say something that was wrong? I didnt even make a statement outside, of none of these guys coached here until they died.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

uhhh what? what did I say that was "wrong"? How on earth did I say something that was wrong? I didnt even make a statement outside, of none of these guys coached here until they died.
    You called people morons while simultaneously misrepresenting their positions and insinuating that all of the coaches you listed left on their own accord.

I mean. That's just a few examples.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You called people morons while simultaneously misrepresenting their positions and insinuating that all of the coaches you listed left on their own accord.

I mean. That's just a few examples.
    I never insinuated that they all left on their own accord. I made a point that none of those coaches stayed here forever, none stayed until they died. They retired, got other jobs, got fired, WHATEVER. Someone always followed them as head coach. That isn't "Wrong". Its an actual, verifiable, measurable fact. None of those people are still our coach.

yes, anyone who believes Klieman will be here forever is a moron. Anyone who believes that its "insane speculation" that NDSU will someday have a head coach not named Chris Klieman is indeed a moron.

You personally are a moron for being triggered by the simple truth that someday, maybe even soon, NDSU will have another head coach. I will be sure to check with you and PL in the future before letting my mind wander in regards to NDSU's coaching staff. goodness gracious
    3. It's time to go FBS