Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Team News

Default Re: 2018 Team News

In the heart of football season yet but excited for hoops action to start. Next week we get a look at them.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He's playing!
    Woot woot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z96ZxaTN0Y4

richmans first year of coaching-------one of my favorite teams ever------ kevin hanks the fighting pride of ogema mn #3 in black was my all-time favorite basketball player------if he can get this years squad playing like that 03 cat squad, look out ++++++++++++++++++++++++ this buds 4 all the wildcats out there on the hit line

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Every time Dave talks system, culture, and getting better every day . . . I grow weary. Cut the guys loose to instead of bridling the team.

Dom says Meidinger lost for season with microfracture surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Not real surprised there. Saw him walking a month ago and he was hobbling quite a bit. I was hoping it was a sprain or something (or it wasn't Meidinger).

So who are our bigs? Rocky, Deng . . . Odell Willson? Sam Gressel? I guess they have to play right?

4 guards and Rocky and Deng will probably be how we have to roll but that means absolutely no room for an injury to a big moving forward. I would think Odell cannot redshirt at this point.

That is what had him in a boot most of last year. I know he was red shirting last year anyway. But it takes away from his development.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I really wonder if we will ever see him on the floor????

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Not real surprised there. Saw him walking a month ago and he was hobbling quite a bit. I was hoping it was a sprain or something (or it wasn't Meidinger).
    I didn't know this was a known injury for this year. Thought it was last year, but maybe I forgot hearing he'd be out this year as well.

I didn't know this was a known injury for this year. Thought it was last year, but maybe I forgot hearing he'd be out this year as well.
    Yeah, I don't know if is a new injury or still from last year. I don't have any info on that. I just saw him walking around and he did not look like someone ready to run up and down a basketball floor.

That would be a good question as I have no knowledge if he participated in any off season basketball drills. Is this a flare up of last year or something new?

Feel bad for the kid, obviously disappointing for him.