Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Team News

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2018 Team News

Isn't there some form of media covering this team? Are they all exhausted by their extensive football coverage?

Isn't there a preseason sit down with the coach to talk players, expectations, etc, etc, etc? Hard to believe that there is zero information out there. Coverage of this team needs to ramp up considerably. Very disappointing. Give us speculation, heresy, anything.

Default Re: 2018 Team News

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Isn't there some form of media covering this team? Are they all exhausted by their extensive football coverage?

Isn't there a preseason sit down with the coach to talk players, expectations, etc, etc, etc? Hard to believe that there is zero information out there. Coverage of this team needs to ramp up considerably. Very disappointing. Give us speculation, heresy, anything.
    Midco Sports did a 5-6 hour show on Monday. Not sure if they will be replaying it anytime soon. But yes lack of coverage been disappointing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Is Jordan Horn eligible to play this year or does he have to sit a year?

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Is Jordan Horn eligible to play this year or does he have to sit a year?
    Jordan is not eligible and will sit this season, I believe.

I laughed a bit when I saw the US Bank thing versus Drake was on Dec. 1, almost certainly the day of a home PO game. It made me think, "If no one knows NDSU is playing Drake in US Bank Stadium, does it still count as a loss?"

Deep thoughts.

After watching the interview...I feel I know less about the team than I did before. Could they ask Richmond who the starting 5 is? Are any of the freshmen going to play or redshirt? haha. He seemed to like Vinnie so I won't be surprised when he is starting.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Jordan is not eligible and will sit this season, I believe.
    His request not to sit out might have been approved by NCAA. Not official yet but read a tweet from Ross looking like it might have been approved based on reaction from Jordan and Vinnie
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    His request not to sit out might have been approved by NCAA. Not official yet but read a tweet from Ross looking like it might have been approved based on reaction from Jordan and Vinnie
    Great news if true!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

He's playing!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.