Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Team News

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Team News

May as well sign Dave to an extension at halftime.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    47-18 Bison at half.
    This team can shoot the 3 and they look good, BUT it's Concordia.
    Oh boy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

They are more athletic. Yes, some may not like it, but a lot of youth. We just look the part compared to last year. Maybe no ball dominators, but more basketball players. Longer. Sdsu and Usd will be the 2 best. Hopefully ball doesnt stick as much.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They are more athletic. Yes, some may not like it, but a lot of youth. We just look the part compared to last year. Maybe no ball dominators, but more basketball players. Longer. Sdsu and Usd will be the 2 best. Hopefully ball doesnt stick as much.
    When the ball stuck last year, turnovers happened. I like the comment about basketball players. Maybe there is a chance we play team basketball.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Griesel looks good, offfense though has looked a bit rough in the second half at times.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I will take athletic, young, sometimes inconsistent over slow, lethargic, consistently mediocre. It’s Concordia tho, excited to see the season shake out

Going to find out for real where this team is at very soon, NMSU is a rock solid mid-major team.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

It will be a live by the 3 and die by the three type of year. With our guard and athletic heavy roster this team will have to be up tempo. We tried to slow it down in the second half and we looked like total crap against a D3 team. I am opportunistic and I like this roster as if we are shooting it well this team can go far. If we are off, there are going to be some ugly games. Lets just hope we are driving..kicking it out...and knocking it down versus throwing the ball around the perimeter and hoisting up shot clock running out 3's like we were in the 2nd half tonight. I pray that was just coach shutting it down and not an offense we will run during the season. And finally, for the love of god please make some damn free throw's!

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    It will be a live by the 3 and die by the three type of year. With our guard and athletic heavy roster this team will have to be up tempo. We tried to slow it down in the second half and we looked like total crap against a D3 team. I am opportunistic and I like this roster as if we are shooting it well this team can go far. If we are off, there are going to be some ugly games. Lets just hope we are driving..kicking it out...and knocking it down versus throwing the ball around the perimeter and hoisting up shot clock running out 3's like we were in the 2nd half tonight. I pray that was just coach shutting it down and not an offense we will run during the season. And finally, for the love of god please make some damn free throw's!
    Good take. Second was not as “sharp” as first half. Will need to pick are aggressive plays inside. deng still quick and was more in control last night the couple times he got it inside. Vinnie is going to be a great floor general.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Excited about the young guys...a lot of talent on this team. Time to turn some heads.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk