Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Team News

Default Re: 2018 Team News

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Bison are damn thin inside. Too bad spencer isn’t around for his senior season, he might have saved this team. Can 6’7 250 Nate Jensen round ball? Need a body.
    Since Dave never uses the bigs anyway it's not really necessary. He'll stick some guards in there to hack a shac on defense.

Heard he has figured out a new offensive weave involving all 5 guards that is going to revolutionize the game. That's right it's a ........... game changer!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Since Dave never uses the bigs anyway it's not really necessary. He'll stick some guards in there to hack a shac on defense.

Heard he has figured out a new offensive weave involving all 5 guards that is going to revolutionize the game. That's right it's a ........... game changer!
    Haha that sounds about right! Actually about the only real encouraging thing I heard out of the media day interview was Dave mentioning that they are going to look to push the ball a little bit more in transition because of the depth at the guard spots, we'll see how much of that comes true but could be much more fun to watch than get a rebound....hand it to the PG....wait for everyone to get down the floor and then run the weave for 25 seconds before throwing up a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I looked it up....since i had some time today, it looks like he would have to apply for a 6th year waiver in order to use both. Considering he's a really smart kid and likely not NBA bound I'm guessing that may not even be a route he would consider. Here's the rule:

This is problematic for athletes took a normal redshirt season or sat out due to a transfer. An athlete can generally not use a medical redshirt in those cases unless they get a clock extension or sixth year waiver. To do that the athlete show they lost two seasons outside of his or her control. The medical redshirt would be one, but the athlete would still need to show another.
    Didn't he have microfracture surgery last year as well? Fairly easy to prove he lost two seasons outside of his control.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Didn't he have microfracture surgery last year as well? Fairly easy to prove he lost two seasons outside of his control.
    Yes, he did....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Yes, he did....
    Yeah I don't think it'd be hard for him to get an extension, especially since he has yet to step foot into a regular season game, it's more of a question of whether or not he would want to.

NDSU may rather use his scholarship than have him around for another year. Just because he's tall doesn't mean he can play at this level.

No Geu starting. Wow.

I already like this team better compared to last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Bison are damn thin inside. Too bad spencer isn’t around for his senior season, he might have saved this team. Can 6’7 250 Nate Jensen round ball? Need a body.
    Spencer isn't the answer. Can someone post some score updates, positive developments, etc? Thanks. Really hoping for a step forward this year.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Spencer isn't the answer. Can someone post some score updates, positive developments, etc? Thanks. Really hoping for a step forward this year.
    47-18 Bison at half.
    This team can shoot the 3 and they look good, BUT it's Concordia.