Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are we setting up to tailgate at USD?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Where are we setting up to tailgate at USD?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yeah that's going to be a cluster. It's smaller then what they had before. USD trying their best to limit NDSU fan support.
    On the contrary - I think they’re accommodating with their best option. Idk if you’re going - but if you are you’ll see. There’s literally no open areas/lots near the dome anymore. The only parking lot space available near the dome is used for their tailgating, and it’s small.

They could have just said get bent go to Walmart or something (which isn’t a bad option if the designated lot fills up - it’s only like a 1/4 mile from the dome).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

What you guys are getting is a pretty good sized lot right in the middle of campus. I'm actually a little envious you guys get to pregame there. It's really not that far from the Dome and it will give you guys the perfect launching spot to roam around campus and tour it if you want, something you probably wouldn't do otherwise. Check out Old Main, check out the MUC (student center), go visit Doc Farber (statue) between Old Main and Slagle Hall. Way better than the grass lot you guys tailgated in to the East of the Dome (where the track and soccer complex is now). That had to feel like it was in the middle of nowhere. This time you will be in the heart of the campus. Huge upgrade. I might just stop by, and there is nothing that says you can't wander over to our tailgate lots, you'd be welcome. Pack the backpack full of beer and booze and come on over.

The amount of construction that has gone on at this campus and surrounding it is ridiculous. You'll notice it if you haven't been here in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    What you guys are getting is a pretty good sized lot right in the middle of campus. I'm actually a little envious you guys get to pregame there. It's really not that far from the Dome and it will give you guys the perfect launching spot to roam around campus and tour it if you want, something you probably wouldn't do otherwise. Check out Old Main, check out the MUC (student center), go visit Doc Farber (statue) between Old Main and Slagle Hall. Way better than the grass lot you guys tailgated in to the East of the Dome (where the track and soccer complex is now). That had to feel like it was in the middle of nowhere. This time you will be in the heart of the campus. Huge upgrade. I might just stop by, and there is nothing that says you can't wander over to our tailgate lots, you'd be welcome. Pack the backpack full of beer and booze and come on over.

The amount of construction that has gone on at this campus and surrounding it is ridiculous. You'll notice it if you haven't been here in a while.
    Swing over at 9; our lot will basically be full.

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    ...roam around campus and...Check out Old Main, check out the MUC (student center), go visit Doc Farber (statue) between Old Main and Slagle Hall.
    Will there be beers and burgers at these places?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For those making the trip down tonight and looking for something to do - the Old Lumber Company and Dakota Brickhouse are great spots to get a bite to eat/sip some beverages.

OLC is a massive sports bar with a roof top balcony and the Brickhouse has about 20 different regional micro brews on tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.