Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any FCS teams out there to give the Bison a real challenge?

Default Re: Are there any FCS teams out there to give the Bison a real challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    F̶c̶s̶ college football is full of puds.
    FIFY

10 char
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: Are there any FCS teams out there to give the Bison a real challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    What seems to be your problem?
    "maybe SHSU or JSU could give us a game"

Are you kidding me? Did you forget the deepest purple or are you just missing chromosomes?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Fcs is full of puds.
    Unfortunately, pretty much all of G5 schools could be described the same along with the bottom half of P5 conferences.
    Hail the BISON!!!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is a reason we have 6 Natty's in 7 years but only one perfect season. It's tough to win them all.
    We just finished what appears to be the toughest part of our season beating 5 top 25 teams in 5 weeks and are odds on favorites to win it all again.
    Do we look unbeatable? No, if we don't play well or have turnovers...any given Saturday

My observations from this year is that a team that has a couple of decent corners that could match up man-to-man on our receivers allowing them to bring the safeties into the box could cause us problems. That is what JMU did a couple of years ago.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I'm glad that the USD of 2016 was brought up...…

That's the first thing that I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

And...….then there's the 2012 Indiana State eye opener.
    This game the offense gave up 14 points in two pick sixes and defense only gave up 3 points. Our offense didn’t take them seriously enough.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This game the offense gave up 14 points in two pick sixes and defense only gave up 3 points. Our offense didn’t take them seriously enough.
    Ugh, that late 4th quarter drive though with that little stud RB they had that was running all over us when it mattered. Tick tock tick tock, we needed the ball back and couldn't get it until it was too late.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Ugh, that late 4th quarter drive though with that little stud RB they had that was running all over us when it mattered. Tick tock tick tock, we needed the ball back and couldn't get it until it was too late.
    What was his name? I forgot about him but he was a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    What was his name? I forgot about him but he was a stud.
    Shakir Bell
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    My observations from this year is that a team that has a couple of decent corners that could match up man-to-man on our receivers allowing them to bring the safeties into the box could cause us problems. That is what JMU did a couple of years ago.
    Maybe coach Mess will be smarter than coach Jimmy and use the Fing TEs then