Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any FCS teams out there to give the Bison a real challenge?

Default Re: Are there any FCS teams out there to give the Bison a real challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Maybe SHSU or Jax St could give us a game

You forgot your purple

Default Re: Are there any FCS teams out there to give the Bison a real challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    10 points isn’t a lot. Especially with the A game qualifier.
    Klieman makes this hard since the team gets a big lead and he goes into coast mode.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    What I’m curious about is everyone’s mindset next year if we hypothetically win the National Championship and go 15-0 this year and start out a possible 4-0 before conference play next year. I mean winning is great don’t get me wrong.
    I imagine most people will be fairly happy to be watching a good football team and a few will be on the “wake me up when we get to 33 in a row” train.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Klieman makes this hard since the team gets a big lead and he goes into coast mode.
    Yeah, I think that notion is way over sold.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, but it definitely will not be a Big Sky team. A couple of teams from the MFVC & CAA have the best chance!

I could see a difficult game for NDSU if right now they had to play a higher ranked unknown like Kennesaw State at their home field.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Of course the game was in hand, but that Bison defense the last half of the third quarter and the fourth tackled pretty poorly and allowed a lot of yards. But, yea, the game was already won and we looked completely dominating against what was supposed to be a real good ISUr. If we phone it in at any point and play that way for an entire game we would be in trouble. I'm in the camp that only the Bison can beat this years' Bison. Unless Easton has another 5 Int game.

Being that SDSU gave us a great game along with UNI for three quarters, it is way too conceited to think there isn’t a team that could stop NDSU this season.

Every opponent is going to give the Bison their best and if they catch NDSU not giving their’s, a loss is possible.

No games left on schedule or playoffs is a win until it’s over. I hope the team prepares for every opponent seriously and shows no mercy until the game is clinched.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Being that SDSU gave us a great game along with UNI for three quarters, it is way too conceited to think there isn’t a team that could stop NDSU this season.
    Yeah, not to mention that when I watched JMU v NC State, JMU looked better for most of the game - it's just that JMU would get to 1st and goal and end up with a FG or fumble instead of a TD. Their D held NC State to a season-low 85 yards rushing, and NC State has played Clemson.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know what complacency would look like from row hh of the FFD, but the Bison have only given a poor effort in practice a few times in this run which have led to losses, at least by the coaches and players accounts. We are certainly every teams super bowl, and even the mighty Jacks can't beat us at the end of the season/playoffs. This team is too good and the FCS sure seems to be down, quality wise, from recent years. We're probably looking at a repeat of last year.