Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why was Brock Lesnar at the game?

Default Re: Why was Brock Lesnar at the game?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    He's in town a lot see him a couple times a year, not really that big of a deal
    Does he call you little buddy?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Came in hopes of starting a "Brock Band" with Spack and Robbins. If it wasn't for Jensen holding out it would be a done deal.

Hit singles will include:
    We Will Brock You
    You Brocked Me All Night Long
    Brock You Like A Hurricane

The man is massive. When I was in high school/college I worked at dairy queen and Jimmy Johns in Alexandria. He came to both semi frequently. at DQ his order was a small oreo blizzard haha... I dont know why that was so amusing to me- When he walks up to the counter we just assumed he would be like "yeah, I'll have a Barbed Wire blizzard, with extra rusty nails please" haha

He also asked us to deliver to his home from JJ's since JJ's is one of his main UFC sponsors.... He was outside the delivery radius and our boss was such an a** hole about it. Brock was not happy. I offered to deliver it personaly for free but that didnt fly.

Anyways, yes his daughter goes to Alexandria and from what I hear shes a T&F MONSTER.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Brock is in Alexandria all the time, his ex wife and kids are there, Brock has a lake place there and ranch in Canada too.

I see Brock at Dolittle's all the time and he laughs at me when I talk smack about Joel Vettel. haha.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

When I went to BSC, he stayed in the dorms. Got to play Goldeneye on the n64 a few times with him. He was big then, but not as big as he is now. He was also kinda quiet which is crazy, seeing what he does now.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    When I went to BSC, he stayed in the dorms. Got to play Goldeneye on the n64 a few times with him. He was big then, but not as big as he is now. He was also kinda quiet which is crazy, seeing what he does now.
    Being quiet and reserved shouldn't surprise anyone; him being from Webster, SD; born and raised on his parent's dairy farm. Didn't hit the bright lights of Bismarck until he's 18.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Came in hopes of starting a "Brock Band" with Spack and Robbins. If it wasn't for Jensen holding out it would be a done deal.

Hit singles will include:
    We Will Brock You
    You Brocked Me All Night Long
    Brock You Like A Hurricane
    Forget AC/DC in the west lot! I want to hear the Brock Band do "Like a Brock", the song that Brock Seger wrote after Brock Jensen and the Bison Boy beat K-State.

And, hey, maybe Mr. Hen from the AGS board could make it a quartet. His name isn't Brock but he is very heavy on the BRAWK!

For those of you who don't know AGS or the Delaware fan, Mr. Hen, here's one of his posts: http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...77#post2694177

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Forget AC/DC in the west lot! ……………….
    I hate to even think about all the heat you're gonna take around here for this totally preposterous statement.

Please feel free to put yourself on moderation.