Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Nothing but cake the rest of the regular season. Expect 4-5 TD wins with backups playing the 4th qtr.
    Well, that will never happen. Neither Klieman, his coaching staff, or the players have the killer instinct. They don’t have the mentality to put a team away and get another QB experience. It is the singular disappointment I have with this team and coaching staff. Other than that, a great win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Well, that will never happen. Neither Klieman, his coaching staff, or the players have the killer instinct. They don’t have the mentality to put a team away and get another QB experience. It is the singular disappointment I have with this team and coaching staff. Other than that, a great win!!!
    Solid post!! Agree!!

Will also say that Brooks and Dunn do not run hard!! I’d take ISU backs over them. Get effing busy already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    While I respect your opinion, I wholeheartedly disagree. When you are playing the #7 team in the country the game may not be as smooth as the fans expect. The Bison have not got another QB experience in a game for years. I guess that happens in practice. Also, Dunn and Brooks did what they needed to do and much more. I'll take them any day over the one ISU rb!

I would like to see us move Stick around more and throw on the run

Rite on brother

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easton should seriously work on developing his timing and chemistry with other WRs. He is a better than Carson when throwing to Darrius but worse if he is throwing to other WRs
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

People need to step away from the ledge. Bison win games and do not try and route the hell out of teams. We bitch early in the year when we win 56-0 and wish we had competition. We had the #7 ranked team down 28-0 in the third quarter. Defense had held them in check all day. For coming back to bite us in the ass. How were the red turds going to do that if according to most on here they suck? If you do not think the team can stay focused the whole game when needed you are kidding yourself. Goal is to win survive and advance. We are doing that. Great win.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Robinson was a horse to bring down. That guy looks like a bowling ball out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Robinson was a horse to bring down. That guy looks like a bowling ball out there.
    Both their RBs were impressive!

Going to rewatch the game, but, man, our DBs seem to be able to make some great moves on the ball. I remember the play by Marquise Bridges in which the receiver had inside position, the QB threw a good pass, and MB got to the ball like he teleported there. Seems like there were a couple plays like that. The guys were playing very aggressively - and, yeah, they might get burned eventually, but, holy cow, that film is going to make opposing QBs uncomfortable.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Solid post!! Agree!!

Will also say that Brooks and Dunn do not run hard!! I’d take ISU backs over them. Get effing busy already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brooks and Dunn run plenty hard. Did you miss the play where little Ty Brooks carried the ball about 10-15 extra yards with about six red bird defenders on him. He and Dunn keep their legs movibg on every carry. In this game, the rebirds had some solid tackles and tripped up Dunn's legs quite a bit. Ty didn't even have a chance on most of his outside runs.