Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

Default ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

I found out about ten minutes before kickoff that my wife and I are expecting our first child so this whole game as bit of a blur.

1) Easton Stick, still the best QB in the FCS.
    2) Shephard had a hell of a game. Really would have liked to see that punt return go for six. When is the last time that happened? White vs SDSU? Did Ryan Smith house one after that I don't remember?
    3) Great punting. It's awesome to not have to worry about that side of things again.
    4) Dunn ran hard in the red zone. Definitely missed Anderson as that 1-2 punch though.
    5) This should have been a blow out. Before the game I would have loved a 2 score win because I was actually a bit concerned about ISU. After the game though it feels like we should have won by 4 td's.
    6) It's a lot of fun watching the secondary. +10 or so on the season in turn overs is a great trend to set before the playoffs.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

Congrats on the kid! Probably should name him either Darius or Easton.

7-0 baby! Haters gonna hate!

Good valley win, period.

Glad they gave everyone a chance to bitch in the second half instead of the first quarter this time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want to see more from this team, but as long as they get it all together for the playoffs, how can anyone really complain.

Next challenge for the Bison....semi-finals??

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I want to see more from this team, but as long as they get it all together for the playoffs, how can anyone really complain.

Next challenge for the Bison....semi-finals??
    Biggest challenge before the semi's might be not shitting the bed against someone that we should easily beat. ISU-B a few years ago comes to mind.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Offense and Defense put together a really good half today, and another half that was OK with moments of splendor and muted agony.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Biggest challenge before the semi's might be not shitting the bed against someone that we should easily beat. ISU-B a few years ago comes to mind.
    One nice thing about playing the first 4 conf games against the best competition is that we won’t get caught looking ahead for the reat of the year. No one left to look ahead to.

IsuR is still pud.

MVFC doesnt pull any of their weight at all.

Reminds me of the SEC pic with all of the schools chanting SECSEC while sitting on alabamas elephants shoulders

K soon as I get the new computer I am going to create an image of a bison with a bunny, coyote, cat, redbird, penguin, 2 dogs, a sapling, and a teddy bear riding on its shoulders to represent the MVFC...did I miss anyone?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Big let down after dominating the game in the first half. Stick was horrible in the second half as well which caused the game to be closer than it should have been. Nothing but cake the rest of the regular season. Expect 4-5 TD wins with backups playing the 4th qtr.