Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    IsuR is still pud.

MVFC doesnt pull any of their weight at all.

Reminds me of the SEC pic with all of the schools chanting SECSEC while sitting on alabamas elephants shoulders
    Is the MVFC not pulling their weight in OOC games?

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Default ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Congrats on the kid. Soon you will be concerned about someone other than the Bison shitting the bed.
    Shitting the bed, it’s not just an expression anymore! Full night’s sleep - ahhhhh what a wonderful thing it is. Enjoy them while you can! ( this of course addressed to the OP)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Big let down after dominating the game in the first half. Stick was horrible in the second half as well which caused the game to be closer than it should have been. Nothing but cake the rest of the regular season. Expect 4-5 TD wins with backups playing the 4th qtr.
    I'd like to expect winning by 4-5 scores, but Klieman will hit the brakes once the Bison get a lead. He doesn't want to embarrass anyone.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We led 28-0, had them pinned at the one yard line. We lined up defensively with 9 guys in the box expecting a run by Robinson. We were looking for a safety. I remember right before the snap I thought, I hope they don't play action. They did and it came very close to being a 99 yd TD. That was the springboard to their mini comeback. I did not like the defensive call. Up 4 scores, make them earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    SDSU got the ball back with 44 seconds no time outs. First play Christion throws a pick six.

Bed shitting complete. 24-9 should be the final.

The one game a year I actually want the bunnies to win and they mess it up.
    Next week is SDSU playing the Redbirds.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Not in the MVFC yeeeeeeet. It'll be looking up at the bison's hoof as it tramples the fhawker. You know, going toe to toe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You could also have it holding on to Thundar’s tail (or being choked by it) as sign of them riding NDSU’s coattails.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Great Valley win. Another down.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Great MVFC win. But, can the Bison put together a run game where Stick doesn't have to be the leading rusher?

First half was some of the best football we've played. Second half was run down the clock and some bad football. But we won vs a good team so I'll take it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1. Shepherd is a dude. He runs great routes and has fantasic cuts on his returns.
    2. Stick is a better QB than his statline shows. His WR's (minus Shep) are not doing him any favors. The INT was baffling and definitely an error on stick. He also had a errant throw over the middle that may have been a miscommunication, but it looked like Stick was the one who messed up as the WR was open on the route. The pass to Ellefson was a little behind, but it still hit Ellefson on the body. Other than that, he was pretty solid.
    3. I am not overly impressed with Freeman. The chemistry is lacking between him and Stick. Freeman slipped on one route, causing an incompletion and may have cut a little late on another route, which made it look like stick underthrew him. Hard to tell without knowing the play, but Freeman's cut looked lazy compared to Shep.
    4. One other WR or TE needs to step up. Just one!
    5. Defense has some grit and perseverance. Love it. Bridges gets burned badly by his WR for a big gain, recovers, and makes the tackle. He later jumps on two routes and makes two fantastic interceptions (one called back). James hendricks misses a tackle on Robinson and then comes back the next play to make a fantastic tackle on the same guy.
    6. Rob Grimsley misses some tackles here and there, but overall he is solid and has great insticts.
    7. Refs made a few bad calls at costly times. The offsides penalty sticks out.