Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Illinois State

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Illinois State

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    28-0 lead. We never really ran the ball that great all game long. Pretty sure Klieman is aware of the fact we were a little flat. He’s not going to out his team. They’ll address it. Relax.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. With very few exceptions Klieman’s team shits in the bed at some point and loses focus. Championship teams can do that a game or two, but not continuously over a season. This will bite their ass. It knock yourself out and ignore the nagging issues until they become a chronic unresolvable issue and then bitch. I’ll be waiting.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Hey coaches, it’s a fucking 60 minute game. Illinois State is not a “dang good football team”. They are dogshit and your team dominated them in every phase of the game until you sucked the energy out of your team. It’s going to cost you at some point if you don’t keep your team playing hard for 60 minutes!!!!
    Illinois St. is not good, they were only ranked #7 in the country. Maybe they decided to play hard after the Bison already had the game in hand at halftime?

People need to step away from the ledge. Bison win games and do not try and route the hell out of teams. We bitch early in the year when we win 56-0 and wish we had competition. We had the #7 ranked team down 28-0 in the third quarter. Defense had held them in check all day. For coming back to bite us in the ass. How were the red turds going to do that if according to most on here they suck? If you do not think the team can stay focused the whole game when needed you are kidding yourself. Goal is to win survive and advance. We are doing that. Great win.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. With very few exceptions Klieman’s team shits in the bed at some point and loses focus. Championship teams can do that a game or two, but not continuously over a season. This will bite their ass. It knock yourself out and ignore the nagging issues until they become a chronic unresolvable issue and then bitch. I’ll be waiting.
    Expecting different results? What, like losing more than once a season? They just beat the #7 team in the country with ease. Enjoy this. Seriously, if you can't enjoy the results of a team like this, maybe you should find a different hobby.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Expecting different results? What, like losing more than once a season? They just beat the #7 team in the country with ease. Enjoy this. Seriously, if you can't enjoy the results of a team like this, maybe you should find a different hobby.
    Being miserable *is* a hobby... heck, pretty sure it's the national sport of Finland.

Anyway, I thought the problem with this year's team was that they "start too slowly." Yesterday, they came out of the gate and smacked the #7 team in the mouth so hard that the game was all but over by halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Being miserable *is* a hobby... heck, pretty sure it's the national sport of Finland.

Anyway, I thought the problem with this year's team was that they "start too slowly." Yesterday, they came out of the gate and smacked the #7 team in the mouth so hard that the game was all but over by halftime.
    It's becoming a national sport of the United States, second only to basking in being a victim.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Exactly. If you can’t enjoy a 14 point victory it’s not even worth watching anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Well with all due respect I think Chris Klieman knows a thing or two about those Championship teams right? If I recall correctly he has HC’d his way to what, three of those animals? And assistant coached to three more?

How many have you or I coached? Zero for me. I’m going to defer to CK and his methods until he and his charges demonstrate some real sustained ability to fail.

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Bisonville gonna Bisonville.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups. But winners assemble as a team.” -Emlen Tunnell

Parcells used this quote during his HOF speech and is something we should remember when regarding the team that brings us here to begin with. A few of us here go beyond the point of constructive criticism.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!