Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Illinois State

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Illinois State

Hey coaches, it’s a fucking 60 minute game. Illinois State is not a “dang good football team”. They are dogshit and your team dominated them in every phase of the game until you sucked the energy out of your team. It’s going to cost you at some point if you don’t keep your team playing hard for 60 minutes!!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Hey coaches, it’s a fucking 60 minute game. Illinois State is not a “dang good football team”. They are dogshit and your team dominated them in every phase of the game until you sucked the energy out of your team. It’s going to cost you at some point if you don’t keep your team playing hard for 60 minutes!!!!
    Uh huh. Right. Yep. 28-14 over number 7.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great first half! The offense took what was there. The defense locked down. They keyed on our rb's in the read option and Stick had all kinds of room. Shep is having a great senior year! When was the last time we had a all conference receiver? What I like about this game is that it shows if you key on our backs and run game we can beat you other ways.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

28-0 lead. We never really ran the ball that great all game long. Pretty sure Klieman is aware of the fact we were a little flat. He’s not going to out his team. They’ll address it. Relax.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm with you...I keep hearing that we're built for the fourth quarter...didn't feel like it today.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I'm with you...I keep hearing that we're built for the fourth quarter...didn't feel like it today.
    and yet somehow this season the 4th quarter scoring is 66-24, most of those points being garbage time on the opponents part against 3rd string defense.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    and yet somehow this season the 4th quarter scoring is 66-24, most of those points being garbage time on the opponents part against 3rd string defense.
    And 28 of those were in one game against UNI. I guess we should poach a coach from every team in the Valley so that there isn't any let up.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    And 28 of those were in one game against UNI. I guess we should poach a coach from every team in the Valley so that there isn't any let up.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    That's still nearly a 2TD advantage without it. I'm just saying we probably don't need to freak out over a flat 4th quarter after all the grinding in the schedule so far this year.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Uh huh. Right. Yep. 28-14 over number 7.
    A win is a win. Most of the FCS knew it would be a jaw breaker. Still NDSU won & are undefeated. Playoff and NC bound!

TALON
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Im almost hoping for a loss to get it out of the way. Either way I still think this team is head and shoulders above the rest of the division.