Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Illinois State

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Illinois State

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Being miserable *is* a hobby... heck, pretty sure it's the national sport of Finland.

Anyway, I thought the problem with this year's team was that they "start too slowly." Yesterday, they came out of the gate and smacked the #7 team in the mouth so hard that the game was all but over by halftime.
    Kind of reminded me of the Delaware game but Illinois State is actually a decent team made some plays when we hit our second half lull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't like ppl dogging Illinois St. If they're bad, than 99% of the division is. We made a good team look pedestrian

good dominating win, score dont reflect the true asskicking

undefeated, meat of the schedule over looking good
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Offense showed versatility when it was necessary...I think they probably shut down the play book when it got to 28-0.

Defense was bound to give up somewhen we got so conservative...still showed how opportunistic they are.

We have like 40 seniors who have played a lot of football over the last 4-5 years...I don’t blame them for coasting once things are in hand. Those old guys need to conserve their energy for the next 8 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Offense showed versatility when it was necessary...I think they probably shut down the play book when it got to 28-0.

Defense was bound to give up somewhen we got so conservative...still showed how opportunistic they are.

We have like 40 seniors who have played a lot of football over the last 4-5 years...I don’t blame them for coasting once things are in hand. Those old guys need to conserve their energy for the next 8 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thoroughly agree on all points!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

This team is so good that everyone expects a 50-0 game every game. They are 7-0 and have played the toughest teams on their schedule. I don't believe there is a team that can beat them if they play a complete game, hell I don't think there is a team that can beat them even if they don't play a complete game. This team is on another level and will have to completely shit the bed to lose.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    This team is so good that everyone expects a 50-0 game every game. They are 7-0 and have played the toughest teams on their schedule. I don't believe there is a team that can beat them if they play a complete game, hell I don't think there is a team that can beat them even if they don't play a complete game. This team is on another level and will have to completely shit the bed to lose.
    agreed. NDSU was pretty bad at some important game things like getting a first down for almost an entire half against a top 5 FCS team and still kneeled out the clock at the goal line to keep it merely a two score win.

I wanna thank all the Bison fans for making us Redbirds feel so welcome this past weekend. My friends and I made the 10 hour drive to Fargo and had the best time. The tailgating was a blast as everyone was inviting us into their tents for conversation, food, and lots of shots! So thank you for making our trip extremely memorable. I look forward to our next game together so we can experience this again!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird2016 View Post
    I wanna thank all the Bison fans for making us Redbirds feel so welcome this past weekend. My friends and I made the 10 hour drive to Fargo and had the best time. The tailgating was a blast as everyone was inviting us into their tents for conversation, food, and lots of shots! So thank you for making our trip extremely memorable. I look forward to our next game together so we can experience this again!
    I had a great time visiting with you and having many shots at the Horny Bison Tailgate. Look forward to seeing you again. Beat the Bunnies this weekend!