Thread: Troy Anderson (Montana State)

Default Troy Anderson (Montana State)

Just learned of this yesterday...…

Montana State Sophomore Troy Anderson plays on both offense (QB/RB) and defense (LB) for the Bobcats.

Against Eastern Washington last weekend, Anderson was 12-19-2 for 156 yards through the air and rushed 23 times for 132 yards and two touchdowns. On defense, he played linebacker and had 2 tackles (1 solo and 1 assisted)

For the season thus far, he has rushed for 517 yards and passed for 344. On defense, they show that he has only made 3 tackles on the season.

A hand injury has limited Anderson's play this season, but he did register a sack on SDSU's Taryn Christion earlier this year.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Troy Anderson (Montana State)

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Just learned of this yesterday...…

Montana State Sophomore Troy Anderson plays on both offense (QB/RB) and defense (LB) for the Bobcats.

Against Eastern Washington last weekend, Anderson was 12-19-2 for 156 yards through the air and rushed 23 times for 132 yards and two touchdowns. On defense, he played linebacker and had 2 tackles (1 solo and 1 assisted)

For the season thus far, he has rushed for 517 yards and passed for 344. On defense, they show that he has only made 3 tackles on the season.

A hand injury has limited Anderson's play this season, but he did register a sack on SDSU's Taryn Christion earlier this year.
    Don’t see that much anymore! Pretty cool
    Go Bison.

Pretty crazy! When was the last tume the FCS had a two-way star?

Kid plays really hard but definitely has a huge challenge facing the Bison defense. Not a good matchup for him or the Bobcats.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Kid plays really hard but definitely has a huge challenge facing the Bison defense. Not a good matchup for him or the Bobcats.
    Very true. Our offense is going to have a difficult time against the bison D. I don't see how we score more than about 10 offensive points without a few turnovers or something out of the ordinary.

I think this is pretty accurate. Anything between 0 and 14 wouldn't surprise me but I have to say if it's 14 or 17 on of those scores is in the last 5 min of the game and will have no bearing on the outcome.

Like I said in another thread yesterday I fully expect this kid to keep getting up, running hard and fighting u til the end. Unfortunately for him I don't think it will matter. I feel like theres a solid chance he has no more than 50-60 total yards rushing honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Very true. Our offense is going to have a difficult time against the bison D. I don't see how we score more than about 10 offensive points without a few turnovers or something out of the ordinary.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk