Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Illinois St

Default Re: Illinois St

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Difficult problem trying to get returned tickets sold the week of the game. Needs better marketing for sure, but some fans just aren't going to wait until the week of the game to make plans to attend.
    Couple day notice is an issue as well. People have things planned out ahead of time. They sure could send out a mass email or robo phone call informing of tickets for sale. They do it with each playoff game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Why can't NDSU have returned tickets done the Friday before a home game? Also, why can't student tickets be sold by Friday the week before a home game? Gives NDSU a weekend plus the week before a game to get tickets sold out. A place to sign up to receive an email/phone notification for tickets available should also be created. Could go out noon on Friday the week before a game and gives people time to make plans. In fact, why am I posting this here. I should just send an email to the proper authority.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Why can't NDSU have returned tickets done the Friday before a home game? Also, why can't student tickets be sold by Friday the week before a home game? Gives NDSU a weekend plus the week before a game to get tickets sold out. A place to sign up to receive an email/phone notification for tickets available should also be created. Could go out noon on Friday the week before a game and gives people time to make plans. In fact, why am I posting this here. I should just send an email to the proper authority.
    How about posting this info as well as the proposed sign up during the rush to buy tickets at the beginning of the season?

Frustrated that you weren't able to purchase single game tickets today??? Sign up here to be notified the weekend before any home games this year for any tickets that may become available from unused visitor or student tickets!!!

I've never visited the Facebook ticket exchange? Does NDSU make a post there when returned tickets go on sale?

There is no easy solution to this problem. You can tell people on the Facebook page that tickets go on sale Friday and they can't bother. One problem is many want you to almost give the ticket to them.
    There is only so many times you can tell people. Just like every other post asking what color to wear.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

With the amount of "What color do we wear Saturday?!" posts that are made on those sites; we should really just make fake NDSU graphics showing that Saturday's game is a Code Nude game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    With the amount of "What color do we wear Saturday?!" posts that are made on those sites; we should really just make fake NDSU graphics showing that Saturday's game is a Code Nude game.
    Not where I sit
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's late in the day...but it is flight stalking time!

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8624
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Izzo gonna pick Redbirds.

Rabbel Rabbel Rabbel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    There is no easy solution to this problem. You can tell people on the Facebook page that tickets go on sale Friday and they can't bother. One problem is many want you to almost give the ticket to them.
    There is only so many times you can tell people. Just like every other post asking what color to wear.
    Its not just on Facebook. Some just dont get it. Some just want to be spoon fed.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Not as worried as I was earlier in the week. Formidable opponent, but we show up when needed.